Were YOU the one who messed up a relationship? Did you get a second chance at love?

Did YOU get a second chance at love after messing up a good thing?

• Yes, I am back with my significant other/husband/fiance'.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Yes, I am with another person, but I am much wiser.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No, I hope that I get another chance.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mango387

When I say "messed up," I don't mean only cheating (emotional or physical). Did you and that person make up? Did you ultimately meet someone else and were a better person because of your previous relationship (mistakes and all)?

ETA: Here's to hoping that new chances for love do exist :)

Last edited:
Re: Were YOU the one who messed up a relationship? Did you get a second chance at lo

Yes I was the one who messed up. I'll be back with more.

Re: Were YOU the one who messed up a relationship? Did you get a second chance at lo

No I didn't :sad:.

I wasnt the one who messed up....

I did mess up with one great guy because I didnt feel I could talk about what I was going through so I let the relationship end. Im with someone else now.

i messed up and didn't give my guy the benefit of the doubt or communicate with him the way i should.

i now have a 2nd chance with him and i think it will be better for us the 2nd time around.

Back