Went to the hair dressers yesterday...

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Sorry no pictures posted yet, I will soon

My co-worker recommended her to me and my co-worker has past bra strap healthy h air. I have been self relaxing and that hadn’t been working out too well, so I decided to get it professionally done. Now this lady is an older lady who says that doing hair is her ministry. She only charged – get this- $ 30.00 for a Mizani relaxer. My hair was damaged she said but after she relaxed it she said it wasn’t as bad as she thought at first. After she relaxed she give me a deep conditioner and rinsed it out. It didn’t really need a big trim she evened my side up, and she said that she doesn’t believe in cutting hair expect when needed so I didn’t loose too much length.

After she rinsed me out, she blew dried it and hot curled it. She wants me to come in every two weeks for a deep conditioner and I told her I didn’t have the money to come every two weeks. So she said that she really wants to get my hair in shape and healthy so even if I don’t have the money to come any way.

So told me to roll my hair up at night and not to put anything in my hair and to let her wash my hair for a couple of months. She said to just grease the scalp as needed. I was very happy with the result.

Last night I rolled my hair up and this morning it has curls and bounce.:D

I am very pleased indeed

Last edited:
wow, you sure this wasnt just a dream!?!?!? ive never heard such things from a stylist...thats amazing! im glad you had a great experience!

Shatani said:
wow, you sure this wasnt just a dream!?!?!? ive never heard such things from a stylist...thats amazing! im glad you had a great experience!
Ya know?! I was just thinking.... $30 for Mizani?! Hmmm, wonder how long it would take me to get to Delaware :scratchch

I'm glad you found someone who is going to do your hair well. Please, keep us posted as to your progress.

onepraying said:
Glad you had a great experience...:up:

I don't believe in cutting........PERIOD :nono:

hOW DO YOU PLAN TO ACHIVE LENTH IF YOU DON'T REMOVE THE DAMAGED ENDS :eek: :confused:
ALL THE CONDITIONING IN THE WORLD WILL GET RID OF SPLITENDS.

Good moisture & protein conditioning and care can prevent spilt ends and the need for frequent trims- it keeps your strands and ends strong & moisturized. A few split ends will not prevent you from achieving length. You can nip the tips yourself at home without throwing off the shape of your cut.

hairmaster said:
hOW DO YOU PLAN TO ACHIVE LENTH IF YOU DON'T REMOVE THE DAMAGED ENDS :eek: :confused:
ALL THE CONDITIONING IN THE WORLD WILL GET RID OF SPLITENDS.

thats why we have search and destroy missions ;)

So true so true,

Also, when we all know that some beauticians think that trim means cut. What she was saying is that she will not trim off anymore then what is needed and she didn't and you can see the difference in my hair already.

Dolapo said:
thats why we have search and destroy missions ;)

Back