Well I passed another LHCF “milestone” (but I’m sad)

LOL! YES, girl! Inglewood represent! :grin:
Yall to crazy- Westside:lachen:Not from Inglewood but lived off Vermont for 19yrs (between Gardena & Athens Park). I'm a straight up Jersey girl (Joisy), she would of got cut and cussed - For Real. Unbelievable just to come up and start touching your hair would have been to much, BUT to pull some out - "Now I gotta cut ya" :naughty:

OP, I don't that lady would've dare think to pull a caucasian woman's hair like that. :nono: You can believe, she would've thought twice about it. :yep:

To the OP, I'm so sorry this happened. I would have slapped her like Rick James (dave chapelle version). I know u guys saw the clip in joyfuljoys post (i feel the sting just watching it). I cant believe these fools out here. Are you in Detroit? I'm from "the D" too.
It's so cold in the D...with hair pullin' how we 'posed ta keep peace? :nono:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: I HAD TOOOOOOOOOO.

O.P, I'm sorry. You bypassed the "Is that all yours" club and went straight to the "Touch now, ask questions later" society. I'm sorry. Why do people do that? IF it was a weave and your tracks came out, then what would have been proven? What would have been said? People are ridiculous. And I agree with the poster who said if it was a white woman, she wouldn't have done that...
~*Janelle~*

Back