Went To Beauty expo

Norma15

Hey ladies,
it was great. its a pj heaven theay have lot of products. there the were on sale at students prices which is really cheap. redken, paul mitchell., tigi, sexy hair , farouk. and guess what i caugth a special with deep brilliance products.
the deep cleanse
reconstructor
setting lotion
silk elements
and holding spritz
all for 22 dollars alll this came in a kit
can you use the seeting lotion to roller set?

Thanks
Norma

Girl, you had me at "sale."
laugh.gif

I'm DEFINITELY gonna make it to the natural hair expo in ATL this summer. MAN, if they have TIGI, Aveda, and/or Loreal Nature's Therapy products; WATCH OUT ! ! !
swordfight.gif

Did they have any stylists to hook up your hair by chance ? ? ? Now that would be the icing on the cake.
smile.gif
I'm so glad you shared this experience with us. I was really on the fence about traveling all the way to ATL from Florida to the hair day/show, but now I'm convinced and excitied.
trampoline.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Norma15 said:
Hey ladies,
it was great. its a pj heaven theay have lot of products. there the were on sale at students prices which is really cheap. redken, paul mitchell., tigi, sexy hair , farouk. and guess what i caugth a special with deep brilliance products.
the deep cleanse
reconstructor
setting lotion
silk elements
and holding spritz
all for 22 dollars alll this came in a kit
can you use the seeting lotion to roller set?

Thanks
Norma

[/ QUOTE ]

hey
i didn't get my hair done cause i had bun with assitance if you know what i mean .so i didn't want anyone to know but maybe next time .but they were using alot of heat and im trying to cut back on heat. but it was a great show.

Back