Somebody needs to revoke my ebay membership fast!!

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
[ QUOTE ]
jasmin said:
[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
[ QUOTE ]
jasmin said:
Girl I can't believe you bought DB and you don't like it. Now I'm a fellow pj and I can't see myself doing that.
laugh.gif
Didn't you get the Joico Intensive conditioner from Ebay or was that someone else? How's that working out for you? I wonder if it was someone from here that sold you the DB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the DB is ok. I cant like the moisture shine conditioner in as long as I normally would like or it doesnt work as well. However, it is a good conditioner if you dont want to/ dont have time to leave a conditioner in for 30 minutes.
Deep brilliance is cool but it is not as BOMB AS MY JOICO!!!!

Yes girl I got my JOICO from ebay too!! AND I STILL LUV IT!!!! I just cant stop trying new products! ITs so fun!!!

Joico will remain a staple and I will probably purchase it again from ebay in the future!

Hm I dont think anyone from here sold me the DB. It was sent from someone in AURORA, ILLLINOIS. It was in a Deep Brilliance gift looking box and all the products were sealed and never used. I will be using the products in the next two weeks. Im having my favorite ROLLERSET girl in CHICAGO do my hair this weekend for my L.A. trip!! Cant wait!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that Joico is on my list. Who does your rollerset in Chicago? Is it that Dominican shop up west?

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl I never made it up to that ELLA Y EL place!

But no I go to (believe it or not) Fantastic Sams at 1601 S. Halsted near the UIC campus. I got to this girl named Shauncey. I dont get blow outs though just the rollerset and wrap! The girl is fierce
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! I just saw your reply. They do touch ups too?

I actualy have a small closet in the den that is stocked with hair products. Honestly I must have at least 40-50 items in it. I am going to try to stay off Ebay for the next month (though don't quote me on that. I cannot pass up a bargain). I spent over $300.00 this month on Ebay.

Back