Not attracted to him at all.

I will say give it some time. It's hard to determine how things will go after one date. You said he wasn't BUSTED so maybe you are looking for something to be wrong because he was so nice to you.

Good men are hard to find, so if it seems like you may have found a decent guy, why not give it a chance?

I had so many standards back in the day, and am realizing that some things aren't as important as I thought they once were (looks). Which would you rather have... a great OK looking guy or a fine jerk?

All I am saying is that happiness is priceless. Give it a little more time to see how things pan out. You may be surprised.

I STILL won't compromise on height though!!! :lachen::lachen:
Gotta have a 6 footer!!!

I suppose it's possible to for relationships to grow when the initial attraction wasn't there, but it's never happened for me. If you need that spark to be there right away, just let him know that you would just like to be friends. Would you like to see him again just to make sure?

Read the book "ReInventing Yourself". It talks about attraction and how a lot of times "spark" is simply a sub-concious smokescreen. A lot of time we initially "vibe" with someone because our dysfunction is connecting to theirs. I am a witness of it. "Spark" isn't everything. Give it time to grow. A rosebush isn't too impressive when you come across a seed in the dirt but it grows to something beautiful. I'm just saying...

Read the book "ReInventing Yourself". It talks about attraction and how a lot of times "spark" is simply a sub-concious smokescreen. A lot of time we initially "vibe" with someone because our dysfunction is connecting to theirs. I am a witness of it. "Spark" isn't everything. Give it time to grow. A rosebush isn't too impressive when you come across a seed in the dirt but it grows to something beautiful. I'm just saying...

What does the book mean by dysfunction? Still, I beg to differ. What is criteria needed to pursue a relationship with someone?

Back