Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

I started to order WEN Fig from Amazon today when it dawned on me that I could drive and pick up my product. Called the salon in Hollywood, got in the car and I was there in about 20-25 mins. I'm sick of paying shipping.

Picked up my 16 oz for $30.30. I was in WEN heaven!! No more ordering online for me.

I'll post my results later.

I started to order WEN Fig from Amazon today when it dawned on me that I could drive and pick up my product. Called the salon in Hollywood, got in the car and I was there in about 20-25 mins. I'm sick of paying shipping.

Picked up my 16 oz for $30.30. I was in WEN heaven!! No more ordering online for me.

Oooooohhhh. How does the salon look Was Chaz there? :look:

The actual house or houses sit behind a gate and the gate is kind of covered with trees. Salon had a real rustic, comfy type of feel to it.

There was a sista at the cashier desk. She was very nice.

Nope, didn't see Chaz. Kinda glad because I had a hat on and would've passed out had he asked to see my hair. Why? I'm wiggin' it until May 2009 and my hair is in air dried twists.

The actual house or houses sit behind a gate and the gate is kind of covered with trees. Salon had a real rustic, comfy type of feel to it.

There was a sista at the cashier desk. She was very nice.

Nope, didn't see Chaz. Kinda glad because I had a hat on and would've passed out had he asked to see my hair. Why? I'm wiggin' it until May 2009 and my hair is in air dried twists.

:cool: :thumbsup:

You didn't save any money by getting it in person. :nono: QVC sells it for $28.00 charging $5.32 to ship....YOU saved $3.02 in actual cash spent on the product but you probably spent more than that ($3.02) in gas just to get there when you drove 20 to 25 mins. :sad:

You didn't save any money by getting it in person. :nono: QVC sells it for $28.00 charging $5.32 to ship....YOU saved $3.02 in actual cash spent on the product but you probably spent more than that ($3.02) in gas just to get there when you drove 20 to 25 mins. :sad:

BUT I saved time. I got my product, used it and fell in love with it the very same day!! I'd do it again and again and I doubt that I spent $3.02 in gas. If I did, oh well... I got my WEN.

By the way... I LOVVVVEEEEEE WEN Fig. My hair loves this. The moisture is WENderful!! I'm shocked. Can't believe it. I'm sticking with FIG.

BUT I saved time. I got my product, used it and fell in love with it the very same day!! I'd do it again and again and I doubt that I spent $3.02 in gas. If I did, oh well... I got my WEN.

By the way... I LOVVVVEEEEEE WEN Fig. My hair loves this. The moisture is WENderful!! I'm shocked. Can't believe it. I'm sticking with FIG.

That's my fave too!!

I have Hair One (olive oil) but am going to get WEN Fig to try.

I have only used Hair One twice, to detangle on Sunday for cornrows and to wash my hair this morning while still in cornrows (wig). The cornrows are staying in for at least a week so I won't get the full benefit of trying Hair One until then.

I am getting WEN Fig by Thanksgiving so that gives me plenty of time to try out Hair One.

I have Hair One (olive oil) but am going to get WEN Fig to try.

I have only used Hair One twice, to detangle on Sunday for cornrows and to wash my hair this morning while still in cornrows (wig). The cornrows are staying in for at least a week so I won't get the full benefit of trying Hair One until then.

I am getting WEN Fig by Thanksgiving so that gives me plenty of time to try out Hair One.

Don't forget to come back and tell us what you think :yep:

AH well, looks like I won't be needing my 32 oz size WEN conditioners until the New Year (I will be getting all of them except the cucumber one). The 16oz AA set I bought a couple of months back are still all more than half full. I only use a little at a time because I want them to last a loooonnnnng time:grin:. I really do like the fig WEN as a leave in though and I still don't have the almond one yet:nono:.

calling all wen-heads who have also tried sally's hair one cleansing cream:

does WEN have menthol in it? are there flavors of WEN without mehtol?
all of the hair one cleansing creams all have menthol, which gives me severe headaches. i lOVED hair one, and heard that wen is MUCH better, but if it contains menthol, i won't be able to use it.

I still use this product. It has made my haircare so much easier.

lately all I do is prepoo with a hair oil(shescent it.com) and then I wash with Wen, rinse and set. So freakin' easy!

AH well, looks like I won't be needing my 32 oz size WEN conditioners until the New Year (I will be getting all of them except the cucumber one). The 16oz AA set I bought a couple of months back are still all more than half full. I only use a little at a time because I want them to last a loooonnnnng time:grin:. I really do like the fig WEN as a leave in though and I still don't have the almond one yet:nono:.

If you like the Fig just wait til you try the Almond Mint
3.gif

calling all wen-heads who have also tried sally's hair one cleansing cream:

does WEN have menthol in it? are there flavors of WEN without mehtol?
all of the hair one cleansing creams all have menthol, which gives me severe headaches. i lOVED hair one, and heard that wen is MUCH better, but if it contains menthol, i won't be able to use it.

All of his brands have some menthol in it.

*GAAAASP!!!* What kind of Wen-ner are you?????? :lachen::lachen::lachen:

*GAAAASP!!!* What kind of Wen-ner are you?????? :lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lachen:Girl, this stuff is expensive and I treat it like gold, so ya know, can't afford to waste it. I look a lot like a penny pinching miser when I am using my WEN:grin: and I mix it with a little warm water before applying just to maximize my use of it:yep:.

I haven't used my wen in a while. The horror I know but I am going back. My hair has been acting all kinds of wack lately! I want the sweet almond mint but I decided to use up at least the tea tree before I buy it.

I have fig and plan to use it this week. Hair one did not work out too well....but that was after taking down and detangling 12 day old cornrows.

After a rollerset, flat iron and trim, I look forward to getting my curls back with WEN.

I finally tried WEN (fig) and really like it. I had no issues with detangling my hair but I think much of that is due to the mini chop. I will try it a few more times before the final verdict. I also need to revisit Hair One to see the difference now that I chopped off a decent amount of the relaxed ends that were tangling. WEN is definitely thicker and needs water to help distribute the product.

Pics of my WEN rollerset are in my fotki.

Last edited:
Reg's wife Im glad u liked it thats the one i love,it only gets better and better.:yay::yay:

I can testify that WEN gets better and better with each use. My hair finally hangs a little after I wash it. Wondering if this means my hair is finally retaining moisture.

Oh... the salon right across the street from me now sells WEN. Love it!!

My Wen was waiting when I got home this evening! I got the Fig 4-piece set from QVC - Fig CC; Fig Oil, Sweet Almond Styling Creme and Sweet Almond Texture Balm. I'm going to use it every two days except Friday - that's the night I'm going to try my Ojon nurturing sample. (I want to do the restorative treatment overnight when I don't have to go out the next morning.) I hope I love this stuff as much as the true Wen-ners!

I can testify that WEN gets better and better with each use. My hair finally hangs a little after I wash it. Wondering if this means my hair is finally retaining moisture.

Oh... the salon right across the street from me now sells WEN. Love it!!
Really!!!:blush: Where are you located?

Back