Welcome *New* Member Vmerie!

vmerie said:
So1913 you know you wrong for putting me on the spotlight like that....:p

Wow this is my first post and I already feel the love. I also see some of my NP girls on here also. Thanks for welcoming me to the community.

BIG HUGZZZ :)

You know I had to do it! I've been putting you on blast since BEFORE you got here!

Yep gotta add my name to the stalker list :D . Your detangling tips saved me a lot of time and hair thanks. Welcome to the board :wave:

vmerie said:
So1913 you know you wrong for putting me on the spotlight like that....:p

Wow this is my first post and I already feel the love. I also see some of my NP girls on here also. Thanks for welcoming me to the community.

BIG HUGZZZ :)

Welcome Vmerie! Get on in here with that goergeous mane of yours!:)

Yellowflowers said:
Welcome Vmerie! Get on in here with that goergeous mane of yours!:)
I'm here, I'm here! Wow everyone got some beautiful hair (just more albums to add to my stalker list :look:)...I have just started browsing through the forums but dag I am more addicted to the arcade right about now...

Once again thanks for the love everyone. I do feel welcomed.

Welcome Vmerie! Your hair texture is so beautiful and it looks so soft and healthy...

tishee said:
welcome to the forum Vmerie! I have stalked your online album since going natural in Dec.......awesome album!

Tishee...Ummmm...yea...I stalked Vmerie's album...unfortunately, I can't stalk yours cause all you'll let me see is that Avatar...I NEED AN UPDATE!:mad: :grin:

Oh God - Talk about Jaw dropping. The girl's hair soooo pretty to death. She is pretty too!! She really really make a relaxed sistah wanna go natural for real!!!

*Ahem* I have been stalking her album for weeks now. I have it bookmarked :look: She was kind enough to answer some questions as well. Welcome to LHCF :)

Welcome! Great album. I am thinking my hair may be very similiar to yours Vmerie! What is your hair type? I am currently transitioning and so far my hair has the same tight wavy pattern as yours...I also noticed some coilies (like the ends of your hair) on my nape and sides. Already with the questions. I already stalk so 1913's album...looks like I will be hitting yours up really hard especially if my hair type is the same (or very similiar) to yours.

Welcome again!

Faith said:
*Ahem* I have been stalking her album for weeks now. I have it bookmarked :look: She was kind enough to answer some questions as well. Welcome to LHCF :)

I do, too.:lol: I just looked at her album last night, and I spent HOURS looking at it. I'm just in awe.:eek:

PLEASE post more, Vmerie!!! We need you!!

I love everything about your hair. Wow I think your texture is how mine was when I was natural but your hair is a lot more healthier than mine:grin: Very Beautiful

Faith said:
So you've been a member since Dec 2005 and never posted? Shame...lol. At least you are now :)

Dag it says I joined 2005? Yeah I think I joined then but then forgot all about it until so1913 redirected me back to it.

Back