A SHY New Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Almond_Delight said:

To Daviine, Azaila, amethyst, MissJ, ArmyQT, Leejure, Pebbles, and Allandra, and everyone just like to give you all a huge thankyou for making me feel at home.

Stay Blessed, and LD thanks for the mention /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]No problem /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ms_kenesha said:
Welcome Almond_Delight!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I already like you! I read what you posted in the OT thread on Overreacting. I hope you learn a lot &amp; you're very lucky to have London Diva helping you live and in person with your hair! I wish I had a hairfriend to do my touch-ups and trims! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peace

[/ QUOTE ]

Ms K I know you and AD will get on. You are two very intellectual females. I need to get a dictionary when trying to understand what you are talking about in your posts. Oh she's very clever, just ain't got a damn clue on how to use the internet. /images/graemlins/nono.gif Now I don't think I'll be let in the house next week at all after saying that /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Allandra

Whay can I say. I just wanna help a sistah out with her hair. If it means turning her into a PJ then by heck I will /images/graemlins/smile.gif Furthermore AD was a PJ before I even started talking to her about hair. Don't even front now AD you had curl activator for years and I ain't never seen a jheri curl on your or your mamma. /images/graemlins/look.gif

LondonDiva said:
Allandra

Whay can I say. I just wanna help a sistah out with her hair. If it means turning her into a PJ then by heck I will /images/graemlins/smile.gif Furthermore AD was a PJ before I even started talking to her about hair. Don't even front now AD you had curl activator for years and I ain't never seen a jheri curl on your or your mamma. /images/graemlins/look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I see. So she's an old pro when it comes to being a PJ. *taking notes* Hmmm... I see. Thanks for pointing that out girl. We'll have to keep a sharp eye out on her. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

WELCOME ALMOND DELIGHT.... YOU WILL LIKE IT HERE.......
/images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

SHERRYLOVE

Welcome to the board Almond_Delight. A lot of people start off in lurk mode before introducing themselves. You will find a lot of good information on hair here.

Welcome Almond_Delight I understand the shy thingy, I am shy too..but, everyone here is wonderful!

Welcome Almond Delight. It's nice to have you with us. I remember Londondiva from one of the old hair boards. She was a bodiphier user and i remember asking her for assistance about the product. I know that she no longer uses the product and I stopped using it as well. That product did nothing for my hair; I just don't know why it took me so long to get it... duh. Anyway, Almond Delight you are among a great support group. Welcome again!

Welcome, Almond Delight!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif Like Sweetcocoa, I lingered for a long time (at least 2 months) before I started posting. Girl, you'll get the hang of it in no time. Everyone here is really nice, and we try to make all new members feel completely at ease. Once you log in your first post, you won't be able to stop!

Nice name - one of my cats is named Almond! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome to the board Almond Delight!!! Happy Hair Growing!! /images/graemlins/weird.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

/images/graemlins/trampoline.gif yay welcome to the board AD and i remember that i too was a lurker for a bit till i started postin n well i've kinda got addicted to this board so even if i didnt want to my pjritis forces me /images/graemlins/nono.gif

good to have u

welcome almond_delight! this is a great board! I'm still new and it takes some mental prodding to get me to post out of shyness but everyone here has been wonderful and receptive when I do!

She should buy different products then you buy that way you guys can split the products in half and try more!!!!!

WELCOME TO THE BOARD. THIS BOARD IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. IF i werent constantly in braids i would be trying every recommended hair products under the sun. and you are so lucky you have an informed and intellegent friend like londondiva to give you her insight and to give your touch up and trims. it is like you have hit the gold mine because a lof of us take forever to get to the point you are at right now. i foresee nothing but success for you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif God bless you all.

Here it is!! I was looking all over for this thread!! WELCOME!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back