Was he lying about this?

shoediva2006

OK, here is my sad little story. I hooked up with my ex yesterday. I was lonely and it had been a while. I needed a tune up. We went to a hotel room, which I ended up paying for in the end. Sad, I know.:nono: We ended up getting in argument and I left. I know I should have made him leave since I paid but I was furious and I wasn't thinking straight. We were still arguing and leaving dirty messages on our cell phones as I was on my way back home. In one of the messages he said that he brought another woman to the room and she wanted to thank me for paying for them to spend the night together. At first I thought he was lying but I started to think about it. He has done some dirty things to me and a few other people in the past. I couldn't get mad at anybody but myself because I knew what I was getting into. It was my on fault for being desperate and stupid. I was just shocked that another woman would do this. I thought well if he did maybe she didn't know but there was evidence that some else was there. He is not smart enough to cover his tracks that's part of the reason were aren't together anymore. Anyway, has anyone ever had sex with a man knowing that he just had sex with another woman? (I mean within a few hours) Was he just lying to get back at me for leaving him or would someone really do this? What do you guys think?

What an ***.

To answer your question...I've never knowning slept with a man who had slept with another woman a few hours before. Although I will say, I had my suspicions one time. :nono:

definitely lying. even if he wasnt i wouldnt really care and move forward. forget it ever happened.

ITA. I hope he's not that stupid.
Besides, you could have come back to the room.
So I doubt he's coordinated enough to do such a thing.
Chile, what possessed you to sleep with him again?
Nevermind...I already know. LOL.

IDK if he's lying or not because some men are just that foul. I'd just take it as a learning experience and not deal with him anymore. Next time you need a "tune up" dont call him or anyone else for that matter....imo those types of situations get kinda ugly. And besides thats what toys are for :look:

IDK if he's lying or not because some men are just that foul. I'd just take it as a learning experience and not deal with him anymore. Next time you need a "tune up" dont call him or anyone else for that matter....imo those types of situations get kinda ugly. And besides thats what toys are for :look:

Exactly. Thats a foul thing to do or say.

OK, here is my sad little story. I hooked up with my ex yesterday. I was lonely and it had been a while. I needed a tune up. We went to a hotel room, which I ended up paying for in the end. Sad, I know.:nono: We ended up getting in argument and I left. I know I should have made him leave since I paid but I was furious and I wasn't thinking straight. We were still arguing and leaving dirty messages on our cell phones as I was on my way back home. In one of the messages he said that he brought another woman to the room and she wanted to thank me for paying for them to spend the night together. At first I thought he was lying but I started to think about it. He has done some dirty things to me and a few other people in the past. I couldn't get mad at anybody but myself because I knew what I was getting into. It was my on fault for being desperate and stupid. I was just shocked that another woman would do this. I thought well if he did maybe she didn't know but there was evidence that some else was there. He is not smart enough to cover his tracks that's part of the reason were aren't together anymore. Anyway, has anyone ever had sex with a man knowing that he just had sex with another woman? (I mean within a few hours) Was he just lying to get back at me for leaving him or would someone really do this? What do you guys think?

It doesn't matter whether or not he was lying. You need to stay the fcuk away from him since it's not gonna work out and is gonna give you more baggage to bring to any future relationships

Even if he is lying, he is still foul for telling you that. I know it's hard, but I wouldn't even worry about it, he's not even worth stressing over.

I don't think he's laughing and yes another woman would do it. You knew how he was and you went there to have sex with him. :yep:

Thanks ladies for the comments and the advice. I needed that tough love and to hear the truth from people outside the situation. I have learned my lesson this time. If you guys want to hear more I have so many stories to tell that are even worst than this.

Cocoaluv
I talked with my mom about this situation because she wanted to know why i was so upset at my dad's birthday party that day. She told me the that I needed to invest in a toy also. :blush: I will be checking into that though. :grin: Thanks again ladies.

Just wanted to say don't feel bad. You got what you wanted right? Hehe. At least you know not to mess with this guy again. Maybe a toy is a good idea:grin:

I don't think that he'd be calling you to tell you that if there'd really been another woman there. But either way I'd never speak to him again. If you see him walking down the street just pretend that he's invisible.

There is no doubt in my mind that he brought another woman to the hotel at your expense of course. What you should have done was to go to the registration desk and return the key and tell them that you will no longer need the room. Therefore they can assign the housekeeper to clean it out afterwards but I know we don't think about things like that when we get into a heated argument.

As for the woman saying some mess like that, I don't think a woman in her right mind would knowingly have intercourse AFTER he knocked boots with someone else but nothing surprise me these days. But I think he's making it up about her saying that. He probably said that to get to you.

Women do all sorts of things that other women would not do.

I would not have done what you did and you would not have done what she did.

That said, leave him alone.

I think he's lying... to me it sounded like he was just trying to get under your skin so don't let him. He sounds like an *** and you're better off without him.

There is no doubt in my mind that he brought another woman to the hotel at your expense of course. What you should have done was to go to the registration desk and return the key and tell them that you will no longer need the room. Therefore they can assign the housekeeper to clean it out afterwards but I know we don't think about things like that when we get into a heated argument.

As for the woman saying some mess like that, I don't think a woman in her right mind would knowingly have intercourse AFTER he knocked boots with someone else but nothing surprise me these days. But I think he's making it up about her saying that. He probably said that to get to you.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!! :yep::yep::yep: I wouldn't put it past some women these days. :look: Either way, he is a straight dog and not worth your time.

:nono: It really doesn't matter whether he's lying or not. He has told you this because he's trying to hurt your feelings. He sounds like an immature arse****.
Leave him alone.

You would be suprised what some women do and have done.I would not be suprised if he wasn't lying.You never know,that may have been the plan to get you all upset so she could come strolling around the hall into his arms as soon as you left.:ohwell:I mean women sleep with married men all the time sometimes even in your home and bed and that is definitly sloppy seconds and possibly within hours.
Either way,he's not even worth it to even care.:yep:

Last edited:

hmmmm. I'm sorry that happened. You are good because I would have marched right back to that hotel and put him and his hoe out on the curb with the quickness. :nono:

hmmmm. I'm sorry that happened. You are good because I would have marched right back to that hotel and put him and his hoe out on the curb with the quickness. :nono:

I would have probably done that too. He deserves no more of your energy. I hope you're doing okay.

Back