Waiting Until Winter To Pull Out Wigs....

NaturalShe94

So, I have never done wigs before, but, it's blazing hot outside so I don't think I want to start in the summer... I've just been doing buns and braids...

Is anyone else waiting until fall/winter to start wearing wigs????
If you are, what are your protective styles now up until those cold months??

So, I have never done wigs before, but, it's blazing hot outside so I don't think I want to start in the summer... I've just been doing buns and braids...

Is anyone else waiting until fall/winter to start wearing wigs????
If you are, what are your protective styles now up until those cold months??

Yep, I am on hiatus from wigs until the fall/winter. I alternate between buns, puffs, twists, and different updo styles.

Yep, I am on hiatus from wigs until the fall/winter. I alternate between buns, puffs, twists, and different updo styles.

I do buns everyday, but, I still have to manipulate my hair everyday to redo the bun... I want a protective style that at least lasts a week....

I live in the tropics so everyday is hot here. I wear wigs most of the time and about 1% of the time I would wear my hair in a bun. I don't like manipulating my hair much but I do enjoy it out every now and then.

Wigs from the time it gets too cold to go outside with wet hair until it's safe to do so again (late fall to early spring). Wash and go the rest of the year.

Back