Post Pics of Your Winter Wigs and/or Bun Stlyes Here!

i'm planning on trying something new by going short for the winter so i bought a wig that looks like the first two attachments. It looks very edgy on me. I can't send pics of how i look in it because my latest weave install is too long and it looks funny with a short wig on top...FYI:i love these looks:yep:
View attachment 46492

^^Okay this one is from the Sensationnel Premium NOW bump Collection. The looks they have on the mannequins in the BSS are fiyah but I have no clue how to use them. I'm assuming it's quick weave. Any suggestions? Links to tutorials?

vv I purchased a R&B lace front synthetic wig today & I'm so shocked at how much I (& even DH who's very funny about "fake" hair) LOVE it. Don't you just hate when you think your hair is cute & it doesn't come through on the pictures? :ohwell:

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Wig Info.jpg
    Wig Info.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Wig Front.jpg
    Wig Front.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Wig Front 2.jpg
    Wig Front 2.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 31
So ladies...have any of you ever tried to dye a synthetic wig? Can it be done? I have a wig with highlights that I would love to turn black since I no longer have highlights... and I'm trying not to go purchase the same wig again. I think I read somewhere that you can use fabric dye - have any of you tried this with any success?

I have to learn how to put on a wig and do a lace front. I want to rock this once I take my braids out. You ladies hair is looking lovely.

Do any of you wear synthetic wigs, if so do they work out pretty good?

Last edited:
I have to learn how to put on a wig and do a lace front. I want to rock this once I take my braids out. You ladies hair is looking lovely.

Do any of you wear synthetic wigs, if so do they work out pretty good?

I bought my 1st synthetic lace front last weekend & I love it. The lady in the BSS cut the lace all the way back for me & I don't have to glue it or anything but it's rollerset curly so I'm not wearing it off of my face - most of the hairline is hidden.

Coconut Girl...I threw braids in here because I didn't learn how to blend it yet.

Attachments

• cocogal.jpg
    cocogal.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 37
  • cocogal2.jpg
    cocogal2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 36
Hello,
I recently purchased my first lace front wig and it is a Sensational brand, and I really like it! This is the Keisha lace front and it is synthetic. I bought a synthetic one first so that I can play around with it and see how to rock these bad girls:rolleyes:. Now I am actually a vendor of lace wigs because I think they are the best thing since sliced bread! You can check out more information at www.lacefora.com on how to contact me to purchase a lace wig from me. I will also have more photos and information on the various wigs that I have purchased. I have included an attachment I think, but if not check out my blog for photos. :yep:

Attachments

• 1st sensational lace front on me.jpg
    1st sensational lace front on me.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 24
I plan on wearing my hair comb and making a bun like this:

DSC01160-vi.jpg

DSC01166-vi.jpg

DSC01167-vi.jpg

I'll try harder to make it neater snd get all of my hair into it though... :giggle:

I'm back, Now heres a couple Full Cap Wigs I've been wearing to help hide My Mini-Challenge with a Growth Aid till I'm 6 Months Post:

ETA: I apologize for the Dark one, I did realize it would show that way!

Last edited:
Back