VITAMIN REGIMES, Have you all fell off !!

kizzylonghair said:
Hi Den,

I know me and you are Holland and Barret Girls,

You found the liquid amino too, Like you I used to used tihe tablets(LOTS 2 TAKE) but found you can have the same thing and even more in 1 teaspoon.
The taste aint nice but its bearable. Been usind it for a month and I am having great success

Happy Growing

kizzy
That's right were the H&B Duo lol, those tablets aint no joke, i choked on the darn things, I guess my throat muscles were too tired to swallow anymore. I've used the liquid form b4 when i get tired i switch from to the tablets and back again.
You get a lot more aminos on a tablespoon than in tablet form. the liquid is more digestible and acesssible to consume. Do you have anymore progress pics?

den1 said:
That's right were the H&B Duo lol, those tablets aint no joke, i choked on the darn things, I guess my throat muscles were too tired to swallow anymore. I've used the liquid form b4 when i get tired i switch from to the tablets and back again.
You get a lot more aminos on a tablespoon than in tablet form. the liquid is more digestible and acesssible to consume. Do you have anymore progress pics?

Hi Den,

I have a camera full of pictures just need to down load them all.
Will let u know when I update x

I never fell of my Vitamin Regimens...I currently take Great Hair Vitamins 3000 mg Biotin( 2 daily faithfully)...started Dec. 2001. Omega 3 Fish Oil softgels (2 daily)...started May 2005 and finally I take an excellent Prenatal vitamin from Kal (2 daily faithfully)...started April 2005... and my hair and nails are really growing fast from these vitamins..they have everything in them and at high doses. That's it..I'm not a big pill popper, I just find what works and stick to them.

Hair texture and type: 4b course and thick strands
Pics coming in July after touch-up!! public.fotki.com/Diane71/
pm for password

Has anyone found any new supplements? Flaxseed Oil (okay, okay, I know that it is not new but I have found that ot works wonders for my skin and hair)

Does anyone need any support getting back on the wagon? Yes, support wold be nice

Can any share vitamin regime? I just take flaxseed oil pills (2x) and 1 centrum tablet (1x)

How about a challenge to keep us motivated? A challange would be great.

I fell off and not taking the vitamins for 3 months has made a terrible difference. My new growth is not as strong and thick. And the growth rate has slowed down. So I'm back on track with:
Biotin-10mg
MSM-6000 mg(will eventually go up to 10mg)
Vitamin Shoppe Multi-Vitamin
Pro Blend Protein
and a daily cup of carrot juice

Den 1...I have started taking the Liquid aminos as well (Twin Lab). I take a glass of boiled cool water, 3 tbls. of Ribena Original Black Currant concetrate, then I add 1 tbl. of Okinawa liquid coral calcium, 1/8 tsp of MSM and 2 tsp of the liquid aminos. I do this one in the morning and one glass at night. It is so tasty and you cannot even taste the supplements in them. I noted that you take 4 tbl spoos or is it 4 tsp. daily. I want to up mine. I also take 2 GNC Hair Skin and Nails and 1 (5000) Puritan Pride Biotin. daily. I use MTG as well. I backed off the Surge for now. So how much liquid aminos is it safe to take daily. By the way,I am loving the MTG> Bonjour.

still going strong with my vits, i just don't take as many as i used to. i stick with my core. my new thing though is liquid vits which I LOVE! i'm converting each solid i take to liquid form when it's time to restock. What a difference liquids make!

Mahalialee4 said:
Den 1...I have started taking the Liquid aminos as well (Twin Lab). I take a glass of boiled cool water, 3 tbls. of Ribena Original Black Currant concetrate, then I add 1 tbl. of Okinawa liquid coral calcium, 1/8 tsp of MSM and 2 tsp of the liquid aminos. I do this one in the morning and one glass at night. It is so tasty and you cannot even taste the supplements in them. I noted that you take 4 tbl spoos or is it 4 tsp. daily. I want to up mine. I also take 2 GNC Hair Skin and Nails and 1 (5000) Puritan Pride Biotin. daily. I use MTG as well. I backed off the Surge for now. So how much liquid aminos is it safe to take daily. By the way,I am loving the MTG> Bonjour.
Ribena, yummy. do they have this stuff her ein the US. i have never seen it since i came here :(

Good to Hear Ebony,

I really need to get back on the my regime. I have slacked for 2 WEEKS!!.
Only beacause I have been so broke I cant afford to restock my cabinet until
Friday.

Kizzy

I TAKE A MULTI VITAMIN CALLED "ONE SOURCE" (ACTIVE WOMEN) IT HAS EXTRA B,C,E, FE, & SELENIUM. IT ALSO HAS GREEN TEA(EGCG), CRANBERRY, GINSENG, LYCOPENE, SILICON. THE ONLY NEGATIVE IS THAT IT IS LOW IN BIOTIN. OH WELL :look:
I LIKE NATROLS OMEGA 3-COMPLEX (FISH,FLAX, BORAGE)
I LIKE REXALL'S SALMON OIL. IT HAS 2000 mg (2g) OF FISH OIL. THATS THE MOST IVE SEEN SO FAR ( NATURE MADE FISH OIL IS GOOD TOO IT HAS 1200mg OF FISH OIL.
2X A WEEK I ADD 1TBSP OF REXALL'S MILLED FLAX SEEDS TO MY CHERRIOS A GIRLS GOTTA STAY REGULAR :) ITS GOOD FOR THE SKIN
I JUST STARTED GOING TO THE GYM AGAIN THE NUTRITION GUY TOLD ME I NEED MORE PROTEIN. BUT IM STILL SHOPPING AROUND. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
I USE TO TAKE SAM-E MSM BUT TAKING THAT STUFF ON AN EMPTY STOMACH MADE ME NASEUA (sp?) SICK YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? BARF I GAVE IT UP. I GET MY SULFUR FROM FOOD NOW(EGGS, GARLIC, ONIONS , CABBAGE, ETC) SORRY SO LONG. IM NOT EVEN SLEEPY AT 4:01 AM! :lol:

Hi Ladies

How are you doing on the challenge, You sticking on your Vitamins.
I have been through for the past 3 weeks and the difference in growth is amazing!!!!

How about You?

I'm doing well on mine........but..........I may have to come off. I had a blood test come back this week with a very high protein count :( . I had to do another blood test yesterday to check for any problems that is causing the cout to be so high ! :sad:

Well if anyone has fallen off, you don't know what your missing my hair is the best it has been in a long time, beauty comes from inside, out.

I started really taking vitamins in October.
Multivitamins
biotin
msm powder
*I take them everyday without missing a beat. If I do miss a day it's just one day. I look and feel younger. My skin is really tight from the msm powder. Before I broke out for like one week, but now my face is clear and tight. With the biotin, my hair itched for like 3 days, but now my hair texture changed to a looser 4a/b. I am almost convinced that I am now a 4a 3b now. But I am not so concerned about what my hair type is, just as long as I can comb it.

Back