Vitale Hairy Mayo

I really like this. It is one of the few things over the last three years that I haven't had ot doctor or enhance to work, but I do not like the semi-pungent smell. However, this is an exceptional product...

I really like this. It is one of the few things over the last three years that I haven't had ot doctor or enhance to work, but I do not like the semi-pungent smell. However, this is an exceptional product...

I agree... I didn't notice the smell though, I thought it had a light scent lol.

I was trying to find the ingredient list to post, but couldn't find it online. It has some amazing ingredients -- a long list of them... I don't know why the smell bothers me, but it will not keep me from using it.

I used it Saturday for the second time as a pretreatment. I remembered to rinse well to get out the annoying parsley flakes, so it won't look like dandruff. I only had to pull two flakes out of my new growth this time around.

It's ok, I'm not sure if I'll buy it again. The scent lingers a bit even after washing with diluted shampoo and quick conditioning.

(I think I might use yogurt, cheapie conditioner, and evoo when this container is finished.)

Thats interesting I didnt notice a scent... I did notice that I typed "hairy" mayo though LOL.

My hair feels great so it's a keeper for me for protein and I'd recommend it... I didnt notice anything hard to rinse out either... I do know that it's a thick conditioner though which I liked :yep:

Back