Macadamia Oil- Sally's Line

I'm glad I read this thread! I bought this last month at Sally's during their BOGO sale. Free Macadamia Serum with purchase of another Macadamia product. I was about to use the Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque as a Moisturizing deep condish. I didn't realize this was a light protein. Now, I will not use the heat cap. I don't want my hair to toughen up.

That is why Reading is Fundamental (RIF). I didn't even read the ingredients, like I normally due I just wanted to try this, because it's a dupe on the other brand that everyone is raving about.

Ladies, I tried the Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque on Friday Night when I co-washed my hair and I loved it and the smell. It made my hair soft. I may have left it on too long. I caught up on Scandal and Smash while I had it on with a shower cap on top.

Also, on Saturday I tried the Macadamia Serum when I flat ironed my hair to do a length check. I liked the smell, but the flat iron job did not come out nice (that may be my skills).

When I invest in a better flat iron I'll report back again on the serum.

I read the directions for the real Macadamia masque that for more conditioning you can add a little of the Macadamia Healing Oil to make the masque. I will try this next time as well and report back, because the serum is a dupe for the healing oil.

They also have a coconut oil line now. It bogo free at Sally's. It's very good. It left my 10 week post hair feeling really good and moisturized. Also didn't have any breakage when I used it. Used it this weekend on my freshly relaxed hair and hair is super shiny and fluffy. :)

Back