Views on Dating.....................

Highly Favored8

Hi All, :yep:

When I am speaking of younger men I mean men who are age (25 -30). If any one has dated a man who is between ages (19-21) please share your advice. Now, my best friend and I went out Friday night and this guy we met is only 27! My Best friend said “he is too young”! I was like no, no, no, 18 is too young! So we started debating back and forth! I was just saying that if a man IMHO is age (25 -30) and is very mature for his age then it should not be a problem. I currently know a few guys in this age group.

I am currently involved with a man who is 11 years my senior. I can see some big differences between the age groups of (19-24), (25-30), (31-39) and (40-49) age groups! I think men in all of these age groups go through cycles. What ever life experiences happens too them.

BTW my BF is a young man magnet! 19-24, her current is 29 her last was 25!

What are your opinions/ experiences of dating younger men?

What age would you consider too young to date?

Im 25. And Im hesistant to date someone younger than I am but these youngins keep trying (19-24). But Ive always dated older and they seem to be on the same level as the youngins but I dunno. I want someone mature but I also like a guy with a sense of humor. I've only found that once and it didnt work for dumb reasons but Im either getting very immature guys or just too serious for me. :ohwell: Dating sucks sometimes.

i think it all depends on what age YOU are. I'm 24..so dating a guy who's 18 is considered young to me. But dating a man who is 22 isn't....however...someone who is 35 thinks a 22 year old is too young for them...and etc etc....

I don't and wont date men who is younger than 22.

Back