Victorias Secret So Sexy Styling Cream smells good but bad!!

I bought the VS high gloss styling cream to duplicate the smell of So Sexy con since when i straighten the con smell burns off lol.. well the styling cream smells like the con.... with an aftersmell... which i can only describe as fishy! Its sick!!!! I cant understand it and both tubes have this odor ,esp once you applied it although i can even smell it in the tube.... this is so gross, I dont know whether to try new tubes becuz maybe these are spoiled or just try something else... anyone else try this??

Maybe you can take it back and exchange it for a better smelling batch. That shouldn't be a problem even without a receipt they should allow you to exchange, esp. after they smell it themselves!

I was thinking about buying this, thanks for the heads up. I need to go back and get so more so sexy products before the sale is over. The mini sizes are 2 for $3.

Yes its an aftersmell sort of chemical/fishy but I do suggest if you were gonna try it, try it,, i suspect i got a rotten batch.... well ill prolly go tomorrow for exchange and see....

i know what you are talking about. I bought the straightening creme and glossing something or another last month. I put it on and it was all good, but by the end of the day it sort of had a 'rank' smell. Took it back and got my money. If I want the smell now, I just use a dab of the con and apply, gets the trick done.

i know what you are talking about. I bought the straightening creme and glossing something or another last month. I put it on and it was all good, but by the end of the day it sort of had a 'rank' smell. Took it back and got my money. If I want the smell now, I just use a dab of the con and apply, gets the trick done.
Ohh,, so just a dab of the regular con will do it?,, i think ill just probably get some of those then,, thanxx.... i really dont wanna deal with that odor lol

Girl I use this stuff and love this stuff. Mine doesn't have a aftersmell at all! It enhances the condish smell... (I also use the pommade). You must have REALLY got a bad batch. I love my So Sexy line and never had a prob with the smell of any of them. You definately got an old batch or something. Exchange, exchange, exchange!

You know what? Glad I read this post, because I was definitely going to go and get some tomorrow. Hmmm, I think I'll smell it first, then slap some on and walk around the store, before I go and pick it back up to pay for it and bring it on home LOL

I didn't experince a fishy with the Victoria So Sexy Styling Creme either. I love the way the smell highly mimic's the shampoo and conditioner.

You probably got an old bad tube or something. Yeah you should exchange it.

You know what? Glad I read this post, because I was definitely going to go and get some tomorrow. Hmmm, I think I'll smell it first, then slap some on and walk around the store, before I go and pick it back up to pay for it and bring it on home LOL
:lachen:, good idea!!! i may do that when i exchange it tomorrow.... make sure you rub it in too,, sometimes that activates the chemical/fish odor

:lachen:, good idea!!! i may do that when i exchange it tomorrow.... make sure you rub it in too,, sometimes that activates the chemical/fish odor
I experienced the exact same thing when I applied the Styling Creme to my hair after a rollerset. It had a serious fishy odor!!! At first I thought it was a reaction to other products I used. But then I used it as my only product and still had the smell. I tossed it in the garbage!!!

I experienced the exact same thing when I applied the Styling Creme to my hair after a rollerset. It had a serious fishy odor!!! At first I thought it was a reaction to other products I used. But then I used it as my only product and still had the smell. I tossed it in the garbage!!!

Ohhhh geeezus!!! What to do! What to do! What to do! And this stuff had some raving reviews previously on another thread!!!:ohwell:

Back