Victoria Secret's So Sexy Conditioner

Yeah, they have them in the stores along with a 3/$21 sale...go get you some girl!:yep:

Thanks for the tip! And I did! I got the styling cream. I would've gotten the condish, but I need to finish a couple other things first.

It was funny cuz, I tried smelling the products first and couldn't see what the hoopla was about, when one of the workers there chimed in during my thoughts saying that she just LOVED the So Sexy stuff blah blah

So I jumped in on this bandwagon cuz I luv stuff to make my hair smell delish!

Oh Lawd!! I need counseling so bad for my product junkism...
I just had the Hubby pick up my 3/$21 (So sexy poo/con and str8ning balm). I just washed my hair yesterday and I am heading in to do it all over again today just to use my new products. :yep::grin:

Girl, I am the same exact way, lol. If I get a new product I have to use it...IMMEDIATELY:lachen:

I got to try this I saw it but my cousin gone tell me its not for black people. im so getting this

Lol, we need to get out of that mentality.

My aunt wanted me to wash her hair and flat iron it, but she forgot her products. Instead of using my shampoo and conditioners, she drove 2 hours back to her house in Long Island to get her own b/c she didn't think my products were for black hair:nono:

Since I was the one washing her hair, I snuck in some VC conditioner, now she's hooked:lachen:

Girl they have a smoothing pomade, gel, shampoo, conditioner, serum, hairspray...lol.

If they would just make an oil sheen I would be so happy.

3 for $21 again? Oh snap... it's that time!

I always get 2 conditioners and 1 shampoo and then 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, and 1 hairspray :look:

Don't tell anyone though.

And yes. Men LOVE it.

Thanks for posting this. I will be picking it up!! I've been looking for a great smelling condish that also detangles and moisturizes.

The men part is also a nice detail *prepares to order in bulk*
I want sexy smelling hair.

OT: I love your curls!

Does the pp contain SLS or ALS?

Not sure what the pp is... and I am curious about the ingredients myself, since there aren't any listed on their website and the stuff on the bottle is truncated(spelling is prob wrong but use those contextual clues LOL).

SO...I called their 800-411-5116 number. Yes I know it by heart :blush: I waited for like, 11 minutes and 19 seconds. I asked if they could direct me to or email me their full ingredient list. They can't. Which is weird. You have to send a written request to corporate. Which is even more weird. But, this stuff is like crack so they probably don't wanna share the details. Even the customer service lady said it was weird because people could have allergies, etc...and the info should be public.

Below is the link to the main So Sexy page.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/col...55&nav=dropdowns&cgnbr=OSHARZZZZZZ&bn=VSSOSXY

Thanks for posting this. I will be picking it up!! I've been looking for a great smelling condish that also detangles and moisturizes.

The men part is also a nice detail *prepares to order in bulk*
I want sexy smelling hair.

OT: I love your curls!

The serum is really great, too.

Maybe if we all mass mail them about creating an oil sheen and a cream hair dress (with LHCF approved ingredients of course) they'd do it?

Y'all realize the power we have? I feel like that Alltell commercial: "WIZARD!" lol

Seriously though. 5,000 emails coming at them every other week and we might be able to pull it off :look:

See, I wish I didn't even open this thread :nono: ...I just started using natural products religiously AND just made "another" budget plan to start saving money...now I have to backslide on both :look:...what a shame...I'll be makinga stop to VS tonight!

My DE connection got shut down, so I bought this instead. I've been using the cond./shampoo as a preproo treatment & I mixed it w/another moisturizing cond. as a treatment after shampooing. My hair was soft/detangled.

I went to VS per a reco from my cousin who said it worked great on her hair. Not bad...I got a cute, red tote w/heart tags that my laptop can fit in too. So I'm happy...:yep:

Back