Vatika Oil - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!

Soliel185

I know there are lots of threads about this oil - but the search is driving me bonkers and I had to shout this from the roof tops!:lachen:

I :love: Vatika Oil

I ordered 2 bottles on Amazon.com and got them on Friday. My hair is soft, SHINY, and smooooooooth. You know the "finish" you get with heat styling - the hair has almost a slick feel to it? The Vatika Oil gives my airdried hair the exact same feel and it slicks down my edges! :drool:

OK - I'm done.:grin:

You know...I thought it was my final rinse with Porosity Control, but I've used that before and never received these results.

Your RIGHT!! It was the Vatika Oil. When I came home on Sunday I was preping my hair for the weekly hide and I noticed my curls WERE softer and my ends were soft as well.

Considering I air dried most because I didn't have the time my Gold n Hot :down: requires to get my hair dry it was surprisingly softer than it normally is when air dried.

DONE DEAL. It was the Vatika Oil.

*adding to the list of pre poo staples*

OP, so you don't use it as a pre-poo? You use it to oil your hair/scalp?

When I first got it on friday, I washed with Nexxus Aloe Rid to make sure I'd get the full effect. I put it on my damp hair in the shower, put my hair in a twist and left it on overnight and through my workout the next day. I figured that was good considering the instructions.

After I rinsed my hair felt wonderful, but I knew some ladies used it to oil their hair/scalp and since it's coconut oil based I figured it couldn't hurt so I decided to try it. The BEST results came from co-washing, then gently squeezing the excess water from my hair. I put my leave in on right in the shower (garnier fruitis sheer shine whatever) and sealed that with Vatika Oil and combed through in sections. I then covered my shoulders with a towel and got all lotioned up/ dressed. When I was done I airdried in two buns.

I think I like it better as a hair oil than a pre-poo, but I will experiment w/ using it both ways. :grin:

Back