Valentine's Day for Him?

I bought my SO a card for the "man I love", a box of candy, and a little teddy bear. I also like the idea of baking something. I know that he likes yellow cake so Friday if I get flowers sent to me at work, I'll bake him a heart shaped cake, with icing and red sprinkles:-)

I bought my SO a card for the "man I love", a box of candy, and a little teddy bear. I also like the idea of baking something. I know that he likes yellow cake so Friday if I get flowers sent to me at work, I'll bake him a heart shaped cake, with icing and red sprinkles:-)

That reminds me. I need to go out and get a card.

At Target, they sell these Heart cut outs. I plan on making him his favorite banana pancakes cut out into hearts (of course). He works Sat Morning(4 am - 1pm) so I plan on driving down early Sat morning and putting a Valentine's day balloon on his car and we'll probably go to dinner. That's about it.

I plan on cooking a nice dinner for my SO. We just started dating 3 months ago, so I'm looking forward to our first Valentine's Day together :)

I made him a calendar (Walgreens.com) that came out really nice. Each month has a special photo and caption (family, friends, mom, fraternity) and our months are September and Nov. :) I'm also getting him a tie/scarf and a piece of key lime pie (his favorite). This is our first Valentine's Day together. :blush:

I think I'll just take FH out to dinner. V-Day is also our anniversary, so I will probably write some poetry, frame it, and give it to him at dinner.

I plan to make hima basket. Last year I took really big ballons to his job and I also sent him flowers. He was so shocked. He is extremely shy as well and everyone kept coing by his office at work commenting on my gifts.

Why would he send the flowers to your job on Friday instead of just bringing them (or having them delivered) to your house on Saturday?:perplexed

I made him a calendar (Walgreens.com) that came out really nice. Each month has a special photo and caption (family, friends, mom, fraternity) and our months are September and Nov. :) I'm also getting him a tie/scarf and a piece of key lime pie (his favorite). This is our first Valentine's Day together. :blush:

Thanks for the idea! The calendar idea will be one of DH's gifts for our first anniversary.:yep:

I'm just dating!
..so my date on Valentine's day....I got him a card and a little pink heartshaped open box that
says You're Special! I will put in funny personalized Valentines day fortunes/poems all about him :)

okay enough of him....tomm night?
you betta believe...it's all about MOI
& what he's gettin me

better be ba-aa-aad

Last edited:
ok- his favorite breakfast in the morning-blueberry pancakes and lil smokies, and we're going out to dinner to this snazzy restaurant I've been wanted to try, & I'm making him a brownie mint chocolate chip ice cream cake:lick: (we're devour this tomorrow with some wine before the REAL DESERT). I do lingerie all the time, so I decided this time I'm just going to wear a big red satin bow and some red pumps. :Rose:

Back