V05 Moisture Milks, more moisture?

Babygurl

Ive been an avid user of V05 Strawberries and Cream for a LONG time, Ive always loved it, since the name has changed to Mositure Milks the formula has gotten thicker and I experience more moisture!! Anyone else?? I have plently of old and new bottles to compare the 2. The ingredients are the same, so I dont know what it could be.

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing. I saw this in the grocery store the other day and wanted to know how moisturizing it is.. and if it's comparable to DDTA since it's becoming harder and harder to get more of it these days.

I bought a bottle of the Honeydew Moisture Milks and I didn't like it. It seems to just sit on top of my hair. That was my first time using a V05 conditioner.

I really like the Blueberries and Cream Moisture Milks. I usually find VO5 conditioners too runny for my taste so this was a nice change.

I have the Peaches moisture milks and I LOVE IT. I mix with water and use as a leave-in. it leaves my hair very soft.

I wondered if there were "other flavors" so to speak. I've been using the Strawberries and Cream for my daily COWs for about a week now. I like it. My hair is soft, and completely tangle free. I havent used a pick or comb since I BC'ed going on two weeks ago.

I need to find an old version and compare how it performs to the new Moisture Milk version.

Dolapo said:
i like the honeydew moisture milk but the strawberries and cream made my hair hard and dry

I agree i used the shampoo.I love the smell its sooo yummy.However my hair was tangled and a little hard after a few washings.

I use the Peach one too and like it but the VO5 Hydrators gives me ultimate moisture. I can only find this one at the dollar store though. Guess I found it a little too late.

I :love: this stuff. I recently became hip to these products.

Cinnabuns just hooked me up with the VO5 Moisture milk in Peaches. :) My hair came out sooo soft and my waves were very defined. And the smell was :lick: :lick: :lol:

I also like the Blurberry and I use this as a Deep conditioner becuase of the protein. I use this as pre-poo mixed with EVOO and honey.

Back