V-Day Surprise?

Danene5

Tonight, I was talking to my SO. For the past 5 weeks I have been telling him that I would like to do something special for Valentine's Day. We are in a long distance relationship and have been for 1year and 3 months. This would be our 2nd Valentine's Day. We didn't spend time together last year and I really wanted to spend time together this year. He just went to DC this past week for a job, and for an audition. Tonight, he tells me that he doesn't have anymore time off on his job. I am so disappointed. I told him that I am going to take my 2days off Thursday and Friday and take a weekend cruise. I have been so stressed on my job. I just need me time. And he is not making it easier with this. I am so upset, I may think about driving up to see him.... who knows.

It sounds like your intentions are good, and as long as it is not too distracting from his job, a V-Day visit could be exactly what you two need. But make sure you know his policy on "surprise visits" I know some people who there are some people who regard it as an invasion of privacy, even if it is from the person they love most.

Back