Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I just want some cassia, marshmallow root, slippery elm and some shea oelin. Maybe some shikakai and brahmi too. :look: KindredButters sent me a henna oil sample.
@KinksAndInk
I still didn't get my Cassia.:angry2:

I already had Marshmallow Root and Slippery Elm Tea. Not sure what Shakakai does so I didn't grab it tonight?

Did get: Amla, Brahmi and Kalpi Tone and a bottle of Majabrh (sp) Oil for HOTs. Will look into Shikakai more and decide to get it this weekend

That Henna oil sound good.

Okay I have a few shipments that arrived and will be picking them up from the courier as soon as I get some free time:

My Aloe Vera Powder
Moringa Powder
Activated Charcoal
Bentonite Clay
Rhassoul Clay
French Green Clay
White Kaolin Clay
All my Ayurveda powders from Ranis World Foods
Aloe Vera Juice and Gel from Vitacost

Still Waiting on:

Tea rinse from BelleBar
Scrunchies from Etsy
My 4 Wigs from Divatress

I used it on one section of my hair last night on low and it wasn’t too bad. I plan to use it on my whole head next time.
Did you put anything on that section before you blew it dry? I used low, but wanted to use HIGH!:angeldevil:......:mwahahafire:

I just told @curlyhersheygirl Ya'll will probably get a better deal:ohwell: - but I thought mine was pretty good w/Free Shipping.

If they offer it again, I will try to get x2 MHC Type 4.:yep: (If it's in-stock)

Did you put anything on that section before you blew it dry? I used low, but wanted to use HIGH!:angeldevil:......:mwahahafire:

I just told @curlyhersheygirl Ya'll will probably get a better deal:ohwell: - but I thought mine was pretty good w/Free Shipping.

If they offer it again, I will try to get x2 MHC Type 4.:yep: (If it's in-stock)

I used The Mane Choice 2 in 1 Thermal Serum. I had bought a few products for straightening from the line last year, so it was my first time using it. It’s a nice serum. It dried my hair pretty well on low so I was pleased.

I bought it off Amazon since I have prime. I got it as an open box item, so it was pretty cheap. All in all I ain’t mad at this tool :lol: cause I too am not that skilled either.

I used The Mane Choice 2 in 1 Thermal Serum. I had bought a few products for straightening from the line last year, so it was my first time using it. It’s a nice serum. It dried my hair pretty well on low so I was pleased.

I bought it off Amazon since I have prime. I got it as an open box item, so it was pretty cheap. All in all I ain’t mad at this tool :lol: cause I too am not that skilled either.

@flyygirlll2
Yeah, I ain't mad at it either.:giggle:

I think if I was "skilled" at using tools - I would have laid it out.:giggle:...:look:

I used PM's Super Skinny. This Wash Day, I may use a Blow-Fry Creme.:drunk:

Back