Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I'm curious, if she would've blown-up like Courtney/TMC, if she put her all into her business and gave up her primary career? @IDareT'sHair

I love that line!
I loved her line too and wished it did get that big. Before I officially joined the board, I’d heard of her on other sites and blogs. She was a big deal. Now? Idk. Not so much. She is still a wealth of knowledge.

@MileHighDiva @NaturallyATLPCH @Saludable84
NATLPCH - Yes Silk Dreams Destination Hydration (HG & Staple R/O). The only thing I continued buying from this Line.

Wish the "Dream Big" was still in place tho' She responded back with my Tracking Info.

I thought I read some place that she was in Grad School or working on her Doctorate?

Anyway, I would have loved to see that Line expand.

@Aggie
Celebrating your B-Day, I ended up buyin several x3 wick Fall/Winter Scented Candles from B&BW's.

Based on that purchased I ended up buying some Wa.x Tarts. I think I will switch completely over to B&BW's and no longer buy these types of things from Sarenzo.

If I don't like them I can take them back. I can get them OTG and it's a much better deal with more Fragrant "staying power" and I'm not ticked off about it due to the staying power, lasting power and the ability to return it if I need to and B&BW's take anything/everything back and replace anything for any reason.

So, I will stick to Sarenzo for H.air & B.ody.

Hey divas
I'm so behind, I'll have to try and catch up this week.
I've been so busy looking into preschools for Ari and the process is super frustrating. As most of y'all would remember she was born severely premature and by the grace of God she's been thriving beyond our expectations. That being said, she does have some issues so I need to find the right fit for her. I can't believe how difficult it is to find a preschool that offers everything she needs without being on a long wait list.

Back