Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I got a sample of deodorant from Sarenzo. Now I need it.

In other news, used up:
8oz jar of APB Cherry Bling (no backups, not a repurchase).
8oz jar of APB Island Kiwi (x2 backups).

I liked the cherry bling but it’s the same as Island kiwi to me. Also, I like the moisturizing Conditioner more. I want to try the marula and not easily broken, so it’s best if i just use these up first.

Came home to 5 packages. It's a beautiful day :lachen:

I love this, it's like Christmas, even if I did buy the things myself! :lol::blush2:

@curlyhersheygirl
Nice! :grin:

Glad I finally got over my irritation and tenderness using this product.:nono:

I just used some of the Follicle Mist today. The tenderness is a good thing isn't it? I'm hoping I can get me some tenderness too, but I don't think I use it often enough, only twice a week currently. How often do you (and anyone else) use it?

Thinkin' 'bout getting SSI's new Coconut Quench Light Pomade. It's $10 bucks. Too bad there is shipping involved.:look:

I might get something else maybe from Siamese Twists instead?

I just feel like buying a little something.o_O Chances are, I might end up with nothin'.
SSI is only worth it to me if you get free shipping. Her shipping alone is a deterrent. :pullhair:

SSI is only worth it to me if you get free shipping. Her shipping alone is a deterrent. :pullhair:
Agreed @NaturallyATLPCH. I do wait until I need to order enough to get the free shipping :yep:. I really wanted to take advantage of the cowash they had for $10 yesterday but I did not need $60 worth of it to get the free shipping. I wanted to get it to try adding some Clay to it to wash my hair with.

Back