Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Heyyyy y’all! Last night I went through my Ayurvedic stash and found my methi powder (fenugreek). I threw out an old package of Nupur henna, an old box of Hesh Henna, and two boxes of Brahmi powders. I will placing an Amazon order soon. Trying to get my Ayurveda regimen together. I slept in my DC after I rinsed my henna last night. I worked from home today so I never rinsed so I will sleep in my DC again tonight and wet bun in the morning. I found some Dr. Miracles gel when going through my stash last night. I will try it tomorrow. Hopefully no flakes. I’m getting my custom wig made Friday! So excited for the color!

I finally tried ST Sweet Potatoe Pie. I really like that stuff. And I don’t need a lot of it. Type 4 is my number 1 but that might bump QB AOHC.

That makes me want to try it! I tried the type 4 long ago. I remember liking it but I was so crazy about some Donna Marie buttercream that smelled like cake frosting. I loved all the dessert smelling products lol. Vatika frosting! Bask cacao! Yum lol

Putting my hair away and bunning.
However, since my hair grows slow and I don't have the patience to keep length on my head more than 3 years, I'll never know.

I'm entering a phase where I don't want long hair.
Thank you!! You give me so much hope by saying bunning! I can rock a bun! Homemade Twists and braids looks so childish on me. I’m already getting turned down at the wine sample counter when wearing weave, so I dare not wear twists that aren’t professionally done lol. Perhaps one day I will go and have some twists done that I can rock for 2-3 weeks and experiment with different up-do’s but those things are expensive and what if I don’t like them after I have shelled out so much cash on such a temporary style lol. Anyway thank you luv and congrats!!!!!

I threw out an old package of Nupur henna, an old box of Hesh Henna, and two boxes of Brahmi powders. I found some Dr. Miracles gel when going through my stash last night.
@beautyaddict1913
*Cackles at you throwing out all these old powders* :giggle:

Dies at Dr. M.iracles! :dighole:

I remember when me and @chebaby use to Swap and we would always tease each other we were going to send each other a bunch of VO5, Dr. M.iracles, DoGrow, Suave and ORS.:lol:

Thank you!! You give me so much hope by saying bunning! I can rock a bun! Homemade Twists and braids looks so childish on me. I’m already getting turned down at the wine sample counter when wearing weave, so I dare not wear twists that aren’t professionally done lol. Perhaps one day I will go and have some twists done that I can rock for 2-3 weeks and experiment with different up-do’s but those things are expensive and what if I don’t like them after I have shelled out so much cash on such a temporary style lol. Anyway thank you luv and congrats!!!!!
You are welcome! I noticed hella length retention with my buns. I don't like wigs or fake hair so this was ideal. No tension on my edges so my hair line is still in tact.
I am really loving my cut. 8 ounce DCs will last me a minute :lachen:.

Good Evening ladies. I trust everyone is having a wonderful evening so far. I need to spend more time figuring out which other powders I need to get to complete my ayurveda stash. I know I need some Aritha powder just to add to other powders for cleansing and of course Tulsi and Neem powders just because. What can I say, I'm a PJ...:lol:

I thought I'd look for Kalpi tone as well since I haven't seen this one in ages. I remember it was awesome for darkening my hair. Limme go search now.

Last edited:
Did not color touch up today. I've decided to do it this weekend.
So the Mane Choice Egyptian stuff is meh. The leave in had no slip and the twisting gel has biotin and aloe in it. While they smell great, they are not must haves in my stash. Im taking them back to Sally's.
I am thinking of taking the DC back also because aloe is the second ingredient. Not wanting my cuticles shut during the DC process.

Okay I found them on www.ranisworldfoods.com - offers free shipping $55 or more. I decided to go for free shipping so I bought:

Hesh Amla Powder 100G x 2

Hesh Aritha Powder 100G x 1

Hesh Brahmi Powder 100G x 2

Hesh Kalpi Tone 100G x 6

Hesh Neem 100G x 1

Hesh Rose Petal Powder 50G x 3

Hesh Tulsi Powder x 1

I'm good with powders and clays for a long while now so I'm done shopping for these items at the moment. I just need to restock my HG items during BF.

So the Mane Choice Egyptian stuff is meh. The leave in had no slip and the twisting gel has biotin and aloe in it. While they smell great, they are not must haves in my stash. Im taking them back to Sally's.
I am thinking of taking the DC back also because aloe is the second ingredient. Not wanting my cuticles shut during the DC process.
@NaturallyATLPCH
Are you going to exchange it for the Mielle Pomegranate & Honey?:poke" Or Oyin Hair Dew or some Alikay stuff?:lick:

Morn'in Product Lovers Errrwhere!:coffee:

Still waiting on SD's. :mad:

Finished up Tiiva Green Tea Hair Milk. No b/ups. Love it, but not sure I can find it anywhere to replace?

Will see if Tiiva still has a site. If so, Imma look at the Coffee & Capacau (sp) DC'er.

Pulled out Jakeala's Coconut & Shea. Will rotate that now with Claudie's Hair Frappe which is almost gone as well.

When I finish that up, I'll put an APB Lotion into rotation w/Jakeala.

Mornin' Ladies!:hiya:

What's New?:giggle:

Ya'll shole have been quiet around these parts.....:yawn:

Pulled out Jakeala's Coconut & Shea Hair Lotion and remember how:drool: it is.
Mornin.:cold: I’m just waiting on orders from KindredButters, some random Etsy vendor for my scrunchies and my oils from piping rock.

Also waiting on some herbs to be restocked to place an order. Going to try this ayurvedic thing for the rest of the year and all of 2018. Looking for a reputable (and inexpensive) place to purchase cassia. And I need to grab some clays.

Planning on phasing out otg products, going slightly DIY/ayurvedic and will only purchase DCs and Redken cleansing cream. On a mission to use up a lot of stuff by the end of Q1 2018.

Feels like I just typed my life story :lachen:

Back