Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@KinksAndInk
I was lurking on her site today at work and want that Dead Sea Hair Mask & the Ginger Balm stuff and the Bamboo Serum.

Put it this way, I saw several thangs I wanted. I didn't see the Green Tea Masks we got listed?
The green tea mask was unlisted once before and I forgot her reason. I'll ask tomorrow. Those items you mentioned are on my list. Especially the bamboo serum. I love that stuff.

Okay ladies, I have no other place to ask this so I hope someone would chime in on Bask and Shine products.

I believe @IDareT'sHair posted about the brahmi mask. I need need to know more Pretty please. Are there any other product in this line that you like. Spill all the beans please and don't hold back. Ya'll know I have to add this one to my list of merchants if they are a good one:yep: :giggle:

@Beamodel @Froreal3 @curlyhersheygirl (And anyone else in this thread who is consider buying it....) @shawnyblazes mentioned my idea in another thread. :kiss:

I wanted to know if you all wanted to do a Personal NetWurks Challenge until the end of the year?:brainy: For Research Purposes.

Lemme know if ya'll interested. I spritzed it today (again), so far, no tenderness of immediate signs of irritation.

I believe I might be interested in this @IDareT'sHair

Okay ladies, I have no other place to ask this so I hope someone would chime in on Bask and Shine products.

I believe posted about the brahmi mask. I need need to know more Pretty please. Are there any other product in this line that you like. Spill all the beans please and don't hold back. Ya'll know I have to add this one to my list of merchants if they are a good one:yep: :giggle:
@Aggie
It's Bask & Bloom.:look: The Brahmi Mask, More Moisture and the Am-a-zon Butter. Excellent CS.

@curlyhersheygirl
I'm glad I have another 16oz Brahmi in my stash. I fell in love with it all over again last night.:2inlove:

Now, I'll hafta' put it on my BF list. I definitely wanna keep it in my Stash.

I'll be rotating that and NG's Coconut Water.
@IDareT'sHair
I have to see how many I have left in my stash. I have one open now with NG coconut water. Those two are really great DC's

I have to see how many I have left in my stash. I have one open now with NG coconut water. Those two are really great DC's

@curlyhersheygirl
They both really are.:drool:

From NG I usually just get Herbal Blends and the Marshmallow & Slippery Elm one, but I ended up getting the Coconut Water because of Brownie & @Beamodel I think?

I'm so glad I did. And just found it. I totally forgot I even had it.:love2:

Back