Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@shawnyblazes
I still haven't heard back from UBH. I'm tempted to get that $43.00 back and wait until BF. I ordered 07/01.:ohwell:

For as long as I've been using it, this has never happened before which is making me hold on.:nono:

Ive been rocking with Soultanicals since start up. If she succeeds in Target brings the baby line there, I'll buy on ground. No more ordering. I placed my order thinking it would ship on the 29th of July. It didnt, then I received a tracking notification 5 days later (3rd)...and it doesnt move until the 10th?

Nah suh,

@Beamodel @Froreal3 @curlyhersheygirl (And anyone else in this thread who is consider buying it....) @shawnyblazes mentioned my idea in another thread. :kiss:

I wanted to know if you all wanted to do a Personal NetWurks Challenge until the end of the year?:brainy: For Research Purposes.

Lemme know if ya'll interested. I spritzed it today (again), so far, no tenderness of immediate signs of irritation.

@Beamodel @Froreal3 @curlyhersheygirl (And anyone else in this thread who is consider buying it....) @shawnyblazes mentioned my idea in another thread. :kiss:

I wanted to know if you all wanted to do a Personal NetWurks Challenge until the end of the year?:brainy: For Research Purposes.

Lemme know if ya'll interested. I spritzed it today (again), so far, no tenderness of immediate signs of irritation.

I'm game. Mines arrived today but I had it shipped to my moms house. I'll pick it up over the weekend

Last edited:

Im in. When would it start? Im out of town this weekend, so I won't be picking mine up until next week.

Back