Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I'm on a mission to use up all this HH in my stash. Seems like my stash of her products is never ending. I keep finding stuff. Like when did I even buy all this? o_O I might need to do a midweek water rinse or cowash to get through them faster. I'm never purchasing from her again so I might as well use them up before they go rancid. The only thing I'm not touching is the peach honey pomade. I'll probably faint when I run out.

@KinksAndInk
I guess you really are D-O-N-E with her? I have about x3 Pink Sugar Hibiscus a bottle of Knot in My Fro Joe and that Caribbean Coconut stuff she sent her by mistake.

I think that's it for me? Didn't you say the Peach Pomade was discontinued?
I'm beyond done with her lol. I've got 7 products lined up to use and there's still about 20 or more in the stash in the basement. My hair loved so much stuff and she was always having BOGOs so I got multiples with the intention that she'd become a staple. She ruined that. The peach pomade was limited edition. :crying3:

@KinksAndInk
I also liked the Knot Going Bananas and the Tomato & Honey DC'er (which I used as a Pre-Poo to Finger detangle with).:love:

Good you have a nice Stash, especially since you like it.

At some point, you may decide to take her off your "Never Again List." :look:

She was on mine along with: Sarenzo and ST'icals but each made their way back somehow.:badidea:

Now Hydroquench is on there.:angry2:

No buy won't let me be great. The devil is still sleep because it's keeping my behind on track :lachen: Even if I wanted something, nothing wants me right now. Ricky's BOGO sale was wack! Ulta won't let you mix and match for their BOGO half. Target, for once, has nothing.

On the plus side, someone is gifting me some SM Peace Rose Oil Creme-Gel. I think gifts are ok. Right? :lachen:

@IDareT'sHair she slipped off the list once and I didn't have any issues with that order. Then I started reading all the trouble y'all had with these last orders. :naughty: She's been tossed in a raft and shipped off to the land of no return. I refuse to reward bad vendor behavior. Plus I'm still ticked that she just didn't even reply to my last email to her. Like she couldn't be bothered. Smh.

she slipped off the list once and I didn't have any issues with that order. Then I started reading all the trouble y'all had with these last orders. :naughty: She's been tossed in a raft and shipped off to the land of no return. I refuse to reward bad vendor behavior. Plus I'm still ticked that she just didn't even reply to my last email to her. Like she couldn't be bothered. Smh.
@KinksAndInk
She didn't reply to any of mine (just like HQS:look:) until I started demanding a refund and then she had all the time in the world to respond.

I don't know what that's about, but as a business owner it makes her look turrible.:angry2:

@KinksAndInk
She didn't reply to any of mine (just like HQS:look:) until I started demanding a refund and then she had all the time in the world to respond.

I don't know what that's about, but as a business owner it makes her look turrible.:angry2:
She IS a terrible business owner. I just can't reward that. I could see if it was a one time thing and she made up for it but no. This is her MO and ain't no shame in her piss poor cs game. Like how do you have a sale then go on vacation and move and have a baby and get married. I mean if you need to fund your life plans just start a go fund me campaign. Don't bamboozle folks.

I returned Aphogee products to Sallys and got a wig head, crochet needle and comb, spray bottle.

The CD scalp soother is good. Usually I would be a mess by week 2 of not washing my hair but my scalp has been ok. These Crochet braids are doing me right. I will take them out next week. That will be 3 weeks.

How long do you all usually leave your crochet braids in? @shawnyblazes @meka72 + anyone else

Afigenix kurl kreme works nicely on the fingercomber wig. I was able to detangle and retwist with it and water. I will report back on how the twist look when I wear the wig again. It does give the wig a nice shine not like barbie doll hair natural shine.

I returned Aphogee products to Sallys and got a wig head, crochet needle and comb, spray bottle.

The CD scalp soother is good. Usually I would be a mess by week 2 of not washing my hair but my scalp has been ok. These Crochet braids are doing me right. I will take them out next week. That will be 3 weeks.

How long do you all usually leave your crochet braids in? @shawnyblazes @meka72 + anyone else

Afigenix kurl kreme works nicely on the fingercomber wig. I was able to detangle and retwist with it and water. I will report back on how the twist look when I wear the wig again. It does give the wig a nice shine not like barbie doll hair natural shine.

6 weeks is my longest time. No longer than that @BrownBetty

Back