Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

anytime i see a sale with QB i want to buy but I forget I have tons of QB and wind up having to sell the slighter older items.

One AOHC last me a year because its too rich for my hair. I use it to seal and dont seal in the spring/summer .. so it sits.

Just found an amla pomade which I only use in the winter and the ABCDEF in the winter as well. Shoot I rarely use the CTDG in the summer... Now that I think about it... QB is a winter staple because the items are so rich. Im not biting for the sale. I really need to clear my older stash items out.

NOW, I will be buying from APB for the Ultra conditioning souffle and maybe some leave ins....

Gonna look at that TMN for the Twisting butter.......but I dont twist..... LOLOL ( Well, my bang)

Sad to say, this hydroquench double duty is BOMB! Its rainy in NJ and lawd my hair is plush

Morning! :wave:

I glanced at ST but none of it would be for me (just a cart full of cleansers for brothers and nephews) so I'll pass. Definitely getting APB, Sarenzo, and Qhemet Biologics. I want the clip-ins from HerGivenHair but I may wait to see if they have a Labor Day sale...

ETA: and I'll pick up some Snappees too cause I want some in colors

Last edited:
I really like the APB Souffle and the Pumpkin Seed Conditioner. I want to pick up both and maybe the Whipped Cleansing Creme. I also like the refresher spray. So maybe these and a mouisturiser so I'll be all set with APB.

@flyygirlll2
I think I have this and the White Chocolate and the Bamboo Strengthening one (or whatever that one is called)?

I could & should probably wait until BF.

I need to get my DC'er stash reduced. I need to work on the DC'ers I currently have and not keep adding to the never-ending pile.

I mean I ain't rollin' no three-fiddy deep like some people I know *cough*:look: but I do have a substantial amount that I could minimize.

Afroveda has never bounced back from changing her company the way that she did.

I was with Mala from the door and started thread review on Nappturality basically. Her products WERE amazing from the start, then she started doing all types of changes. Its so much shea butter in those products, and what went down(price hikes ingredients changing ), I just never went back. I love Ayurvedic products.

Im really sad about how her line is at this point. I keep getting emails about her revamping and changing things. I really wish her success but you never mess with a good thing. Price increases...yes.. but formulation will ruin you.

When Qhemet Biologics see an issue with their customer base they will change it. IE the CTDG going from a jar to a bottle and back again once too many people complained.

Im kinda sad about Mala though

@shawnyblazes
I looked lovingly:2inlove: at my Goat's Milk, Neem, Coconut Milk Conditioners last night. And my Ashlii Amala.

The Moringa & Ginseng Detangler which I consider to be somewhat of a HG/Staple.

I will be very sad when these all are used up. Very Sad.:cry3:

I will pick up whatever I can from Hattache and places like that.

I will pass on QB. I have enough of everything and it is a winter staple.

I'm waiting for APB. I may pick up sarenzo. I'm interested in Bekura.

I bought more crochet hair.

I want to get my winter stash up now because it gets cold before Black Friday here. And.... After Labor Day, until Black Friday I don't buy and I barely participate in sales or purchases until roughly Mother's Day.

I'm so backwards.

Back