Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Just received my Bekura. I haven't opened them yet but excited. Tonga and Palm. I purchased on Sunday and picked up at the post office today when I only expected my clay to be there.

Double excited.

Still debating if I want to click purchase on MHC or keep browsing but I'm really trying to hold out for APB. Barely.

Just received my Bekura. I haven't opened them yet but excited. Tonga and Palm.

@Saludable84
I can't wait to get the Tonga Mousse. I hear/see good reviews on this product. I heard it smells good too. I'll pick it up BF. I do have a couple jars of the Palm Tapioca in my stash. From what I hear it doesn't smell good. Probably the Palm.

I really like the Tonga Mousse. I have the Palm Tapioca but I've only used it once.
Sooooo... I went I got that Banana Twisting Cream or whatever it's called that was on sale on TMN :dighole:

@flyygirlll2
That Tonga gets such great reviews. Imma get summa' dat Banana Twisting Cream too.:look: *Great Ingredients*

@Saludable84
I can't wait to get the Tonga Mousse. I hear/see good reviews on this product. I heard it smells good too. I'll pick it up BF. I do have a couple jars of the Palm Tapioca in my stash. From what I hear it doesn't smell good. Probably the Palm.

@flyygirlll2
That Tonga gets such great reviews. Imma get summa' dat Banana Twisting Cream too.:look: *Great Ingredients*

It smells like coconut gelato but the texture is the right amount of creamy :drool: this might be a definite winner. If it is, that will be a problem because I like little to less variety when it comes to LI

On a side note, I used Bekura Lemon Beignet Souffle on my skin this morning and stepped into the courier to pick my package that just arrived from curlmart.

When I stepped up to the counter the two Customer Service Reps commented on how great I smelled, :yep: these are staple moisturizers for my body. I told them it was my body butter - no perfume. They couldn't believe a butter smells that nicely with no help of perfume. :grin:

I finally have my 16 oz JAR not bottle of DB Pumpkin Seed Mask from curlamart along with the DB Deep Conditioner and DB Hair Whip.

I will not be opening them up just yet because I have some other products that I bought before these that I need to use up. I can't afford any of my hand made products going rancid on me.

Back