Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I never understood the hype. I tried it and went ,....Mehr! I'll pour out some Jamaican castor oil for you. I know the feeling.

@shawnyblazes
I know.:hug2:

It's not like it was a HG or anything, although I always tried to keep a jar in the ol' stash-a-roo, but now for some reason just knowing I can't get it is making me feel some kind of way.

But don't waste your JBCO. :giggle:.....

I'm trying to fight this urge in my fangers. Lol.

@meka72
Trust Me...I know the feeling.:computer:

And it's a really good deal. Especially if you have some money to use over there.

I would 'bite' at something, probably the Tonga Mousse, but $5.00 is all I have and not worth it.

If I had $10-$12 it would be on.:giggle:

It's a good Sale. Not sure if it's the best Sale they will have, but it's a good one.

Used up: APB simple hair creme (peach). 1 b/u, liked it but didn't love it so it's not a repurchase.

OAN this NurCreations Irish moss treatment is never freaking ending. It's only an 8oz jar I've used it 50-11 times and I'm still not done. I still have about 1/3 of a jar or more. This isn't a repurchase either. I love it but the product "sweats" no matter how it's stored and that's annoying me.

ETA also used up Jakeala's Beau vert as a prepoo... Accidentally fell asleep in it trying to catch up on my tv shows and when I rinsed it out, my hair was soft and moist but it stripped a lot of my color. The water was super pink as I rinsed. Not a repurchase.

Last edited:
It's a shame when a person has to specifically tell people to not email them while on vacation.:lol:

No!!!! That's to opt out of receiving an email when she opens. It's you look at the bottom, those 4 items in my cart are hers before she closed :look: so if you search her, she won't come up unless you have a direct link like a product in your cart to her. So it tells you'd she is closed and if you would like an email when she opens.

Back