Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Wooooooow! Extra forgotten stashes and stuff??? Okay, phew! I thought I might be or be becoming a product junkie, but I am NOWHERE NEAR these levels. You guys make me smile and make this fun.

As a non-product junkie, I still gotta ask: Is there anything to the names of these products? Is either Moist 24/7 or MoistPro super moisturizing?

Sigh. Off to Google these. This forum is serious about hair!!! :laugh:

Girl, I find new stuff every week.

Lawdy-Lawdy! Guess who in durn tarnation done showed up? That's right Honey's Handmade almost a month later. x2 Knot in my Fro Joe. :eek:

I expected it to smell like Coffee, but sadly, it does not.:look:

Lemme go let her know. She said *cough* MONDAY she was in the process issuing me a refund.:perplexed:

Last edited:
Oh ok. I just checked Pampered Tendrils ( used to be Pampered Twisted) they carry MHC Type 3 Hair Creme. I know this shop belongs to a member here that had the thread in the vendor forum.

@flyygirlll2
Good looking out!:hug2:

Yes, she is a member here. :yep:

They use to have Sales all the time, lately not so much. And the times I asked, she said: "Not at this time"

I love that shop.:love: CS, Fast Shipping. Love Her! :up: Ms. Topaz

*wish she offered more sales tho'*

ETA: BF I think MHC usually has B1G1 Free or recently B1G1 50% or something like that?

@flyygirlll2
Good looking out!:hug2:

Yes, she is a member here. :yep:

They use to have Sales all the time, lately not so much. And the times I asked, she said: "Not at this time"

I love that shop.:love: CS, Fast Shipping. Love Her! :up: Ms. Topaz

*wish she offered more sales tho'*

ETA: BF I think MHC usually has B1G1 Free or recently B1G1 50% or something like that?

I was just thinking about this shop not too long ago and wondered "what happened to her sales?" Lol

Back