Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I'm going to Ulta tomorrow to see if I need some liters or other products. I have $138.50 in coupons and points to use and I don't need any makeup. But I might just walk out with some makeup.remover wipes or body wash cuz I can't see myself needing that many liters of anything and if I can't use all my points I'm not using any.

@shawnyblazes
I wanna know more about this Yerba stuff you're using? I see you are pretty consistent with it.
It's supposed to thicken hair. I'm still breastfeeding and my edges left me like I stole something. Postpartum shedding. I'm trying not to stress about it and be gentle on the hair around that area. The Yerba seems to be filling in my edges when I use it consistently. I try to do it at least once a day and follow with something moisturizing as there are no carrier oils in it. If I did it every day for 2 or three months I think I'd be further along. 3 weeks straight use gave me fuzzies, now it seems to be filling in.

Well, someone finally answered the durn phone at USPS.

It was a Sista' this time and she looked up the tracking # went and talked to the Carrier and asked me a bunch of questions and kept me on hold for the longest.:look:

Ms. Lady came back and said the Carrier has my package and I should receive it today.

Ya'll know we know how to get thangs done.:yep:

@Aggie
Clawdhammercyjeezus
:thud:

I wanna know what kinda No-Buy are ya'll folks doing? Can someone please tell me?:lol:

My No Buy consist of:
Hauling from Staple Companies
Not Buying for a while
Then binge buy during all the sales that seems to be back to back (Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day)
Become disappointed because nothing works
Don't buy again and when you do, only from staples :lachen:

I still have stuff from Mothers Day though! I said I would definitely buy when APB opens up and NG is closed so I'll see what she does. Lucky for me, I can't make mock carts.

I just received this from HQS:

Order Status Changed
Hi Agatha

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

The status of order #1460 is now Completed

Order Details

Date Placed: 11th Jul 2016
Payment Method: PayPal
Shipment Tracking Numbers / Links
No tracking numbers are assigned to your order yet.

Hydro Quench Systems

I wonder if this order has actually moved to the shipping company or is it still at her place and just ready for shipment :scratchchin:

Back