Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@IDareT'sHair
I just bought from CurlMart:peek::

x1 Darcy's Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip

x1 Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Conditioner (Size: 16 oz.)

x1 Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask (16 oz.)

x2 U R Curly Still Control for Edges

I sure hope I like that Pumpkin Seed Conditioner as much you do @IDareT'sHair and @Saludable84 and a few others who sang it's praises:yep: :rocker:

@IDareT'sHair
I just bought from CurlMart:peek::

x1 Darcy's Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip

x1 Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Conditioner (Size: 16 oz.)

x1 Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask (16 oz.)

x2 U R Curly Still Control for Edges

I sure hope I like that Pumpkin Seed Conditioner as much you do @IDareT'sHair and @Saludable84 and a few others who sang it's praises:yep: :rocker:
Your cart is delicious. I saw your picture in the Wetline thread. You'll be aight.

@flyygirlll2
Hopefully we'll get down to just buying BF and MDay. These vendors are working my nerves.:angry2:
This. It's as if they all got in a corner to congregate and decided " Let's collect the money and chill for a bit" :rolleyes:

I'm not here for it. Yes, life happens but when it's the same consistent issue occurring over and over again....... come on now o_O

On a good note, my Curl Junkie Repair Me arrived today with samples of some new Quidad (sp?) Curl products :)

I did separate orders for the other CJ products from Curlmart. I should be receiving the rest by Wednesday.

I'm happy that I've been getting rid of some excess products by gifting them to coworkers. I made another bag to give to someone else tomorrow.

@IDareT'sHair Yes I am :lachen: I've been giving hair products to some of the ladies at work that have young daughters. The one I'm bringing a bag for tomorrow has a 6 yr. old daughter with enough hair for 5 people:afro:

I found 1 bottle of Siamese Twists Stawberry Coils and 2 bottles of HH Knot in My Fro Joe. I completely forgot I had them.

LOL. Girllllll, after all the foolishness with some of these vendors... I think I'm going to finally grab a seat and remain there for a minute.

@flyygirlll2
Um..Yeah.:nono:

It has gotten ridiculous with some of those folks:perplexed:.....:ohwell:

The "not there yet" ones always separate themselves out as not being ready for Prime-Time every single time. :nono2:

Just don't have a Sale if you cannot perform.:nuts:

Back