Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

My HH is moving now. That started yesterday. As has said in the past I don't like to reward bad customer service but I don't think I can quit them. I know I was talking trash before but I just can't......:look:.

@Shay72
Mine ain't went no where.:eek:

I know you don't reward bad CS.:lol: You don't play that.

And I can understand your reasoning for continuing. You haven't had any bad experiences with this particular vendor.

And you're a good customer for her and her foolishness.:ohwell:

I would file a complaint regarding USPS service; that's ridiculous. Normally if postage is due in my area they leave a card stating so.

@curlyhersheygirl
They left the Envelope. I put the money in the envelope and they still did not bring my package or have it with them yesterday but the envelope/money was gone?

I will be on the phone with them tomorrow as soon as they open. I saw on-line them saying if it's not resolved by 07-31 they will be "Returning to Sender":angry2:

And it's not even like that durn SSI Peach is a HG or anything, it's the principle of the thing.

@IDareT'sHair, when it comes to my packages, I sometimes go hard. USPS lost a package once but said it had been delivered and would not attempt to locate it. I threatened to call the chairman of the committee that oversees the USPS and my package surprisingly showed up the next day. If I were you, I'd contact the postmaster general with your complaints and possibly the chair person of the committee who oversees the USPS. I know that's doing a lot but something needs to be done to get the USPS together.

Finished Jakeala's Beau Vert earlier this week. Will repurchase at some point. I love that I was able to get 5-6 uses out of that 8 oz jar.

@IDareT'sHair
I can never catch DB's Pumpkin Seed conditioner. That, Silk Dream's Wheat Germ Conditioner and HH's Knot Going Bananas are my HG multi-use conditioners.

My nephew's barber has noticed the difference in his hair.
He asked my nephew what he was using and my mom and nephew went to naming the list of products I've sent him. The barber was like well most little boys just use soap to wash their hair and nothing else and their scalp is usually white and scaly when they come get their hair cut. Then he patted my nephew on the back and told him his hair was really soft and his scalp was in good shape and to keep up the good work :laugh:

I doubt he's going to let me switch him off the good stuff now :lachen:

@flyygirlll2
Until we get tracking #'s and see some actual movement I won't beweave our HQS actually shipped.

I got tracking #'s from Honey Handmade's and it is still sitting somewhere, last updated 07/16.

ETA: Holding my breath too on USPS. I don't beweave them. They didn't go check or anything, they were like yeah, yeah, yeah....it's coming.:eek:

My son was using the Soultanicals Mane Potions Leave in conditioner a lot. Its almost gone but will not repurchase.

I have a tiny bit of Yerba Concentrate in my 1st bottle, almost finished. One back up, will buy another bottle when Im half way finished the second bottle.

Found a Bekura Yam in my stash, its 1/3 full. Will not purchase unless on sale.. I realized that Etae Caramel treatment gives me the same effect. Oddly, they both last me the same amount of time due to the stickness/consistency. I might repurchase one of each as I think about it. Both have lasted a year because I put it on top of a deep conditioner.

I might be giving Bobeam Condish a rest after I use up the last 3 jars and moving on to APB Ultra conditioning souffle( BAE:2inlove: )

Last edited:
I need to revisit the YAM I have in my Stash at some point. I keep saying I wanna mix it with Cacao Bark and Whiskey-Vanilla but have never done so.

Instead of grabbing YAM, I reach for Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang (more so because of the price).:look:

Bekura is about to out price me. That Sale was great, but I didn't need anything. I wanted to get that Tonga Mousse

I need to revisit the YAM I have in my Stash at some point. I keep saying I wanna mix it with Cacao Bark and Whiskey-Vanilla but have never done so.

Instead of grabbing YAM, I reach for Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang (more so because of the price).:look:

Bekura is about to out price me. That Sale was great, but I didn't need anything. I wanted to get that Tonga Mousse
AND, you just reminded me. That Sweet Honey thang is just as good as the Yam and the Etae while being affordable!

The Yam is intriguing because it turns to a cream when it warms up. I really like the Etae on top of anything but the Sweet honey thang does the SAME thing!!!

@IDareT'sHair

Last edited:
My son was using the Soultanicals Mane Potions Leave in conditioner a lot. Its almost gone but will not repurchase.

I have a tiny bit of Yerba Concentrate in my 1st bottle, almost finished. One back up, will buy another bottle when Im half way finished the second bottle.

Found a Bekura Yam in my stash, its 1/3 full. Will not purchase unless on sale.. I realized that Etae Caramel treatment gives me the same effect. Oddly, they both last me the same amount of time due to the stickness/consistency. I might repurchase one of each as I think about it. Both have lasted a year because I put it on top of a deep conditioner.

I might be giving Bobeam Condish a rest after I use up the last 3 jars and moving on to APB Ultra conditioning souffle( BAE:2inlove: )
@shawnyblazes

Where do you get your Etae products from? I might be interested in that caramel treatment.

Last edited:
My nephew's barber has noticed the difference in his hair.
He asked my nephew what he was using and my mom and nephew went to naming the list of products I've sent him. The barber was like well most little boys just use soap to wash their hair and nothing else and their scalp is usually white and scaly when they come get their hair cut. Then he patted my nephew on the back and told him his hair was really soft and his scalp was in good shape and to keep up the good work :laugh:

I doubt he's going to let me switch him off the good stuff now :lachen:
:lachen: Your nephew knows Auntie is going to take good care of him. He's quite smart, that one! :lol:

Back