Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Could you believe it, Bekura's already sending me loyalty reward funds? Plus they didn't have the right pump for the Honey Latte for my last order so they said they will ship the pump this weekend but also throw in an "apology" body lotion as well:happydance:.

I am so excited about this company even though they are a little expensive. So far, I am greatly impressed with the customer service and the fact that their products smells delicious and feels so good on my hair also helps them to win even more brownie points.

I never received a pump. I probably threw it out :look:

Just got off the phone AGAIN with USPS.

This time, trying to track down my Honey's Handmade which seems to have arrived here be lost nah.:angry2:

Maybe this is a Sign?:eek:...:look:
A sign to leave them wack vendors ALONE!

I never stepped toe over there with HH and never will. From the misspelling of the ingredients it was a sign!
Cream and Coco is on its way out the door. As soon as I get this last item. APB is how you should run a small owned business.

Shoot, Soultanicals is on the edge right now as well. High shipping and a long wait time, do not go hand in hand. If I'm paying over $7.. I expect it in 3 days after you process it.

A sign to leave them wack vendors ALONE! I never stepped toe over there with HH and never will. From the misspelling of the ingredients it was a sign!
Cream and Coco is on its way out the door. As soon as I get this last item. APB is how you should run a small owned business.
Shoot, Soultanicals is on the edge right now as well. High shipping and a long wait time, do not go hand in hand. If I'm paying over $7.. I expect it in 3 days after you process it
Gurl...You Betta' PREACH!:eek:.....:lachen:

Seriously though, what I was expecting you to say is.."That's because you don't need nothing else":giggle:

But leave it to a Fellow PJ to come up with a totally acceptable theory.:kiss:

Gurl...You Betta' PREACH!:eek:.....:lachen:

Seriously though, what I was expecting you to say is.."That's because you don't need nothing else":giggle:

But leave it to a Fellow PJ to come up with a totally acceptable theory.:kiss:

LOLOL , You're welcome. I will give people second chances. I left Cream and Coco alone for years, then tried to support again. High prices, I expect high quality customer service and products. Dont tell me 14 business days for my items and they arrive separated. Nah, son. * takes my coins over to APB *

:2inlove: @IDareT'sHair

:bdance: <~~ like that, LOLOL

If Jakealas down there soap was in liquid form, it would give the Lajay a run for its money. I buy that and the body frostings on the regular. Im down to 2 bottles of the Lajay and around 10 jars of Bodyfrosting. Im hoping to make it to Sept/October before I rack up again for the year. My menfolk like to touch, hrmph!

If Jakealas down there soap was in liquid form, it would give the Lajay a run for its money. I buy that and the body frostings on the regular. Im down to 2 bottles of the Lajay and around 10 jars of Bodyfrosting. Im hoping to make it to Sept/October before I rack up again for the year. My menfolk like to touch, hrmph!

@shawnyblazes
Someone should suggest it.

I've heard her 'dup' of the Creamy Oil doesn't quite measure up.:eek:

Back