Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

My SSI Sugar Peach should be here tomorrow. Not sure what else if anything?

No movement period on that durn Honey's Handmade.:angry2: (They may be going back on my list)

@IDareT'sHair I should be good with hair lotions for a while... unless there's a very good sale :look:

Honestly, I've just been keeping it simple lately with using either a moisturizing leave in or mouisturiser, followed by the Wetline gel. I have enough butters to play around with in the fall.

Donna Marie shipped, as well as Curlbox and DB. Does Cathy Howse typically take long to ship?
I also hope too that HQ ships soon.

Last edited:
@flyygirlll2 @rileypak
I gotta focus on using up some things, like some of the things I found yesterday in my Fridge in the Garage.:eek:

Definitely need to use that NG Coconut Water DC'er (old label) and L.A.C.E. Bramhi (it's not Bloom & something now).:look: I'll take a look at both of those.

Since I'm almost finished with AO's HSR, it will be time for me to put a few more DC'ers in rotation.

I'll put: HV's Acai Phyto Berry into rotation for Cowashing. And probably another Liter of Elucence Moisture Balance?

I wish I was cowashing more than twice a week. But I haven't bumped it up to x3 days a week. Maybe if I was wearing my hair out, I'd be cowashing more?

Having to pack and unpack 10 boxes of hair products...not including tools, accessories, etc...has really curbed my urge to shop. Since May, I've only made 2 purchases (3 if you count some nail polish for my sisters). For me, that's ridiculously low. Maybe I should take my temperature.:lol:

Having to pack and unpack 10 boxes of hair products...not including tools, accessories, etc...has really curbed my urge to shop. Since May, I've only made 2 purchases (3 if you count some nail polish for my sisters). For me, that's ridiculously low. Maybe I should take my temperature.:lol:
Actually @PJaye,

Thats funny:lol:

This is kinda therapeutic for me too. It helps me a lot during the no buy challenges. It makes me feel that I just got some things new all over again. I do this to put some things in rotation that needs to be used up as well.

Clawdt....Don't tell me Imma 'bout to mess up? @flyygirlll2 I want some bekura. And I also feel it's my 'duty' to get some BoBeam.

I am going to try to refrain. I cannot beweave the Price Hike on Bekura. Glad I still have several jars of things left in my Stash.

I wanted to revisit that durn Apple Sorghum. Ain't no way I'm paying $24 for that. I also wanted to try Tonga Mousse.

Imma try to press on though through boff. I have plenty of BoBeam, but I like to support her whenever she has a Sale, cause she's just so durn Nice. (LOL)

I finally finished my jar of CRN Aloe Whipped Butter Gel. It was good but I tried that Almond Jai Butter on a few strands of hair and my curls popped wayyy better than it did with the Aloe Whipped Butter gel.

Soooo, the aloe whipped butter gel will not go on my repurchase list. I'm really feelin' that Almond Jai butter though.

I decided to use my CRN Curlaide Moisture Butter next. I'll see how well my hair likes this one so I'll know if this will also go on my repurchase list. It feels pretty rich in my hands but I need to know how well my hair will absorb it. I'll use it maybe tomorrow.

Back