Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I looked in my Fridge in my Garage and saw some things I forgot I had:
L.A.C.E. Brahmi DC'er
BM Bee-U-ti-Ful DC'er
NG Coconut Water & Mango DC'er
Bel Nouvo DC'er
KBB Luscious Locs
*And Several others.

I tend to focus on the "stuff" inside and forget I got a whole other stash out in my Garage.:eek: Mostly 16oz's out there.

@curlyhersheygirl
I still haven't used any of our Ms. Jessie Super Sweet Back.:look:

I forgot to mention that the other day at work, I brought a large bag of products for my coworker. She has a 11 yr. old daughter and was talking about her hair being dry.

So the next day when I brought in DC's, Leave in's, cleansers, and Moisturizers. She was so surprised and happy. She was like "Omg girl, you must have a lot of products!" I said yeah, that's an understatement :look::look::look:

I always feel good giving away products to someone who needs it.

I totally forgot to tell you ladies about what happened a few days ago.

I bought a hair cream called The Curl Smiler Growth & Repair Curl Butter (http://www.naturalencouragement.bigcartel.com) while I was in the US, 2 days before I flew back to Ja...keep in mind I have only been back in Jamaica for 10 days.

Thursday night I opened up that jar and it legit exploded!! :eek::eek:. The product had separated completely (most of the jar was just oil with bits of cream floating on the top):nono::nono:, and when I cracked it open the lid went pop and stuff went everywhere!!!! I was so mad :mad:.

I mean it's been hot as hell down here as it always is during the summer, but I have NEVER had a product do me like that. Neva eva.

I totally forgot to tell you ladies about what happened a few days ago.

I bought a hair cream called The Curl Smiler Growth & Repair Curl Butter (http://www.naturalencouragement.bigcartel.com) while I was in the US, 2 days before I flew back to Ja...keep in mind I have only been back in Jamaica for 10 days.

Thursday night I opened up that jar and it legit exploded!! :eek::eek:. The product had separated completely (most of the jar was just oil with bits of cream floating on the top):nono::nono:, and when I cracked it open the lid went pop and stuff went everywhere!!!! I was so mad :mad:.

I mean it's been hot as hell down here as it always is during the summer, but I have NEVER had a product do me like that. Neva eva.

Thanks for this. I was tempted on instagram to get it.

No thank you!!! Keeping it moving right along. Whatever was boiling up in there , preservatives gone wrong and heat never mix.

This morning I finished up the last bit of my Macadamia Nourishing Moisture Masque in a quick cowash, plus I gave a 3/4 full jar of SM Anti-Breakage Mask to my sister yesterday. She is trying to go natural and I'm trying to help her achieve her natural hair growth efforts. Now on to another deep conditioner.

Back