Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Made a small purchase today from Ulta - some makeup and 1 liter of Paul Mitchell The Conditioner. I plan to buy more liters before the sale ends....I'd love to get...

Paul Mitchell The Detangler (great for detangling)
Redken Cleansing Cream (awesome clarifier/chelator)
Nexxus Therappe (excellent moisturizing shampoo)
Nexxus Humectress (great deep conditioner that quickly works with/without heat)
Matrix Biolage HydraSource Conditioning Balm (never tried the real deal, always the knockoff from Sally's but I love it)

@divachyk I just bought the PM Detangler last week from Ulta. Haven't used it yet though.

Currently waiting on...
DB Pumpkin Seed Conditioner
APB
Soultanicals
Donna Marie
UBH
Curlbox
HQS-Greaseless Moisture
Vitamin Shop- AO GPB ( This is still on back order so I might just cancel it)

Danm... I just realized I'm waiting on more packages than I thought :look:...:abducted:

Made a small purchase today from Ulta - some makeup and 1 liter of Paul Mitchell The Conditioner. I plan to buy more liters before the sale ends....I'd love to get...

Paul Mitchell The Detangler (great for detangling)
Redken Cleansing Cream (awesome clarifier/chelator)
Nexxus Therappe (excellent moisturizing shampoo)
Nexxus Humectress (great deep conditioner that quickly works with/without heat)
Matrix Biolage HydraSource Conditioning Balm (never tried the real deal, always the knockoff from Sally's but I love it)
@divachyk
Man I need to remember these when I use up some more stuff. All your rec's have been great thus far.

Ooops @IDareT'sHair, I'mma need a few passes, buying makes me feel better during times like this. After dh's appts and stuff are over, I'll focus. But yes, I'll commit to the cause thereafter.

@curlyhersheygirl, I'm so sorry to hear that. The items I listed are all staples except PM The Conditioner...that's a new one I'm trying.

@flyygirlll2, PM The Detangler has awesome slip. Like the comb glides through my hair with ease. And, afterwards, my hair is hydrated. My hair would feel a bit weird after using Tresemme. The Detangler has the Tresemme kind of slip on my hair.

Back