Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@curlyhersheygirl
Curly, did you know Bekura had points? That's news to me. I only had 5 bucks worth of points tho'.

I'm good with it, because I don't need anything. I think I can wait until BF to get something from them.

That's not really something I use all the time, although I've been using Whiskey-Vanilla lately.

I still have x2 YAMs x2 Tapiocas, x2 Cacao Bark and x1-2 Whiskeys. I'm still amazed at that price hike tho' YIKES!

@curlyhersheygirl
Curly, did you know Bekura had points? That's news to me. I only had 5 bucks worth of points tho'.

I'm good with it, because I don't need anything. I think I can wait until BF to get something from them.

That's not really something I use all the time, although I've been using Whiskey-Vanilla lately.

I still have x2 YAMs x2 Tapiocas, x2 Cacao Bark and x1-2 Whiskeys. I'm still amazed at that price hike tho' YIKES!
@IDareT'sHair
I wasn't aware of that. Those prices are crazy so I'll need a great sale to patronize them.

@rileypak
Yes. I was blocked out and now I'm back in. I received an email from PP this a.m. saying my LHCF Subscription had been cancelled. *Skrange* anyway, I hope I am able to get on later this evening. I am paid up until sometime in 2017.

Back