Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I hope that all the Butters/Creamies etc... I purchased arrive 'safely' with no separations or other consistency issues.

@shawnyblazes Although, I maintain, the separation from those SSI Butters happened at the formulation stage.

I think so as well. Let me know how it goes though. I'm going to be making Baby Josiahs own balm in the future. Body oil and a hair milk/lotion as well. I just need to find me a really nice fragrance oil. I love the scent of Cream and Cocos baby line. He always smells like fresh baby.

I cant just give up my coins for a product to separate on me.

I think so as well. Let me know how it goes though. I'm going to be making Baby Josiahs own balm in the future. Body oil and a hair milk/lotion as well. I just need to find me a really nice fragrance oil. I love the scent of Cream and Cocos baby line. He always smells like fresh baby.

I cant just give up my coins for a product to separate on me.

@shawnyblazes

:lol: Him Is Fresh Baby.:baby2:

I finally tried My Honey Child Honey Hair Mask - hydrating without using heat. Nowadays, I'm washing and conditioning in the shower and it worked great. I'm on the quest for conditioners that can work without heat b/c I'm fallen in love with getting in the shower once vs. the in and out like I use to do.
I stopped the in & out a long time ago. I just can't. I only do it once a month when I clarify with ACV.

Back