Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I am noticing without oil I may need to use a scarf to lay down these edges. I don't need perfect smooth edges but they need a little taming. See the oil was doing just what I thought, weighing down my hair and that's not all terrible

Yep, I got the email. I don't like the name of the new product. I haven't gone to the site to look yet.

@Shay72
I do want to pick up a Methi-Set b/up, and maybe grab a bottle or two of the Unicorn Curls to try it out.

I did not know from the email, that there was a discount on all the other items until I put the Methi-Set in a "mock cart." Hope those prices hold a while.:look:

@Shay72
I do want to pick up a Methi-Set b/up, and maybe grab a bottle or two of the Unicorn Curls to try it out.

I did not know from the email, that there was a discount on all the other items until I put the Methi-Set in a "mock cart." Hope those prices hold a while.:look:
I didn't get that from the email either. That's why I didn't rush over to the site and I wasn't that interested in unicorn curls.

I don't see a discount when I put things in a cart on HV. Where's the discount?

ETA: Ne'ermine, I see it. There's 20% being deducted in the cart.

Last edited:
I just opened Donna Marie's Super Buttercream and I love the consistency of it. Very nicely whipped and creamy. I also recieved my Bekura package. Got the Honey Latte and the Tapioca cream. I'm begging my hair to please like these products :prettyplease: :pray:

My moroccan clay deep conditioner from Soultanicals came last night. She popped in a detangler for the baby too, I tried the detangler on his curls this morning, not sure I liked it. Its a spray type.

his head knots very easily in the back so I've been using ShidaNaturals moisturizer on him prior to sealing and it works great. Ill give this kiddie detangler a few more tries but i dunno.

This weekend its going down, I'm going to rhassoul clay wash and then use Soultanicals Deep condish. I need a bomb washngo for Sunday Curl fest

Yesterday I tried the blue agave cleansing conditioner from APB. I need to use a bit more to give a good review but after using it once here's what I thought.
First although there is a pump it only dispenses a very small amount each time so I needed to pump quite a bit to get enough product to cover my hair.
The fragrance is very nice and subtle and the application was smooth.
It cleansed really well but the moisture level wasn't what I expected. It wasn't as moisturizing as either of my top two cleansing conditioners which are APB's coffee cowash and SSI's blueberry cowash.

Now I would add that Saturday I did an Aphogee two step so this week my hair was drier so that's why I'll reserve my final thoughts on it until after using it a few more times.

@shawnyblazes
I just cracked up thinking about you using a detangler on BabyJosiah's little baby hurr.:giggle:

It's the weirdest thing but his hair in the back is a mullet. Its slowly curling like the top and front but it sticks straight out. I guess because he lays on the back and turns his head from side to side, He has fairy knots on the end. I have to make sure the hair is fairly damp with his detangler before trying to comb it. this morning he wasnt trying to hear it, so I simply added the moisturizer and sealed with the cream and coco and finger detangled. 5 months old and has his own hair products, lolol @IDareT'sHair

Back