Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I went and slid one more purchase in before the break starts. Gotta counter that package withdrawal that will most likely set in :look: :lol:

Grabbed some APB - Daily Facial Toner, Blue Agave Nectar Spritz, Ginger Root Growth Lotion, and Garlic Conditioner.

Now I'm set to start the mini break (products wise). 4th of July here I come! :curtain:

@bajandoc86

Which wigs? Do tell?

I stopped counting.

Hey y'all......

I just shocked ma damn self.

I don't know what possessed me to write a list of all the stuff I have purchased for the year so far. Keep in mind that since I have been in Barbados from the start of 2016, majority of my packages were shipped to either Jamaica or a friend in the US for me to pick up in a couple weeks (on my way back to Ja).

I honestly thought it was a just few things you know.

Please tell me why I have counted 53 items?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair: This includes hair/makeup/skin care stuff. i.e. LHCF related. I wanna be on a no buy, but I got 4 mo wigs in a cart. :nono::nono: And I'mma need to buy more storage for all this stuff. :look::look:

@rileypak
I'm tryna' to finally finish up this bottle of ST'icals Kink Drink.:ohwell: It's never-ending.

I'll focus on this in June too. Gettin' that gone.:look:

I'll be as happy as I was to get rid of all that durn VO5 to finally get rid of this.:censored:

We start on Sunday June 5th at midnight (12:00 a.m.) Monday morning June 6th. "Be there or be square":badgirl:

We will conclude once the July 4th Sales start. So it will probably actually be more like 3 weeks or so.

So, please try to purchase all related items prior to. Including plastic caps, etc......so there will be 'minimum' temptations to make 'exceptions'.:look:

@rileypak @Shay72 @BrownBetty @flyygirlll2 @divachyk @curlyhersheygirl @Golden75 @PJaye

Not sure if @shawnyblazes or @bajandoc86 are joining us?

Back