Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Hi ladies! Long time. I've pretty much been lurking. Busy with school and work. It's been tough, but I'm hanging in there (even if its by the skin of my teeth). :lol:

I've used up a good amount. Right now I'm focusing on using more than buying. I'm currently loving APB Cupuacu Avocado, Apricot Lotion, and Jakeala's Nappy Butter and Parfait. I bought APB Bamboo Strengthening Spray and the Cupuacu Styler just to try out. Hope I like them.

@IDareT'sHair
I took the plunge on Target subscriptions. I exclusively use Shea Moisture body wash so I subscribed to receive two every 6 weeks. I also subscribed to Oyin Honey Hemp every 4 weeks. That way I can always ensure I've got a quality conditioner up in here. For some reason the TGIN Green Tea Leave In isn't subscription eligible.

Last edited:
For some reason the TGIN Green Tea Leave In isn't subscription eligible.
'
@Shay72
Yeah, I noticed that!:angry2:

I got Subscriptions for:
KBB Super Duper Hydrating Buttercream (every 26 weeks)
TGIN Honey Hair Mask (every 26 weeks)
Alikay Naturals Avocado and Shea Yogurt (every 26 weeks)

Seems like I'm forgetting something. I will more than likely cancel these. I wanted the Free Shipping.

ETA: No word from Sarenzo

Y'all I just had to say... SSI Sugar Peach conditioner did my hair right!

I flat ironed my hair and today was the first time I've worn it down in a while. It's incredibly soft, light, airy, moisturized & swanging...

I think this is why my hair likes lighter weight products. My hair don't feel heavy and coated.

I washed it with Garnier Whole Blends (it kinda stripped it but not too much) followed up with Garnier whole blends coconut oil-cocoa butter conditioner. DC'd with SSI Sugar Peach

I applied SSI honey butter cream (I like this) very light weight but packs the perfect punch of moisture.

Back