Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I'll be putting in another protective style June 7th in anticipation for our birthday @Beamodel
so I'll be taking my hair down the weekend of Memorial and putting in some work at Annabelle Perfect Blends Memorial Day sale seeing how I missed it for Mothers Day. Shescentit sale but the item I wanted is oos and was limited so I doubt I pick up anything from her.

@shawnyblazes
Great minds think alike. I'm getting ready to put my hair too (in braids). I can't be fooling with hair over the summer lol.

Finally received Nur Creations Matcha Mask and I really like this one, used overnight with plastic cap =moisturized , soft, springy curls with bounce.....just yummy.
Bo Beam- Rootz Ice.....whatever the name is......will use on washday Weds.

Shescentit just sent mailing notice for the Peach conditioner
NurCreations is bae. I just warmed some up and slathered it on dry hair. Tangles started melting instantly. I'm going to try it overnight.

@flyygirlll2
I haven't asked APB, but maybe someone will. I did ask: Claudie, Jakeala and NG and they all said they would look into it.

I also asked about a creating some Bamboo Products, but Claudie was already set to Launch her Bamboo Line at the end of this month.

APB's Tropical Daily Moisturizer formulation would be perfect for a creamy oil type concoction with its ingredients :scratchchin:

Back