Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I received my SSI (1st order) today.

I'm kinda bummed. I thought the peach conditioner would smell really good. It has a light scent to it. I guess I'm spoiled by APB banging scents.

The honey buttercream smells nothing like honey or buttercream. The scent is very light.

Anyways, I hope my hair likes them. I won't be trying them just yet though. I got the Garnier whole blends coconut water conditioner, coconut oil & cocoa butter Shamooo & conditioner recently and I want to try them first.

I still have blue Roze beauty stuff (Manuka honey) from like a year ago, I never opened up and tried.

I haven't opened any of my boxes yet, except the Uncle Lee's Bamboo Tea.

So, I still have x3 very nice packages to open.

I need to open them though, and stick them in the Fridge.

My NG order came the other day. I recieved my APB and Curlmart today. I have like 4 unopened packages sitting aside right now lol. I need to stop :help:

@flyygirlll2

I opened all of mine last night and stuck them in the Fridge. I haven't opened NG yet.

Um...speaking of 'implusive' purchases, that 2nd Naturally Smitten CurlBox was totally implusive, but it was such a great buy....$25 for x4 Full Sized Products.

We gone stop from now until Mem-Day. Provided there are no good Sales.:look:

*Still no Sarenzo*:angry2:

OMG. That SSI peach conditioner has a ton of slip and instantly softened my hair.

I'm currently dcing with it right now.
Initially I wasn't gonna test it out just yet but I couldn't help it.

I'm so glad I purchased three bottles. Hopefully when I rise this out I'll still feel all warm in fuzzy inside :-)

@flyygirlll2 Great Minds think Alike. I just emailed that durn Sarenzo!:hug2:

I got the Hydrating Butter in a package I bought on the Exchange and wanted to get a back up of the Butter, which was like $14 & some change on CM, so that deal gave me a chance to try some additional items.

OMG. That SSI peach conditioner has a ton of slip and instantly softened my hair. I'm currently dcing with it right now. Initially I wasn't gonna test it out just yet but I couldn't help it. I'm so glad I purchased three bottles. Hopefully when I rise this out I'll still feel all warm in fuzzy inside :)

@Beamodel
Interesting. I'm happy. Now Imma be mad I only got x2.:laugh:

Looks side-eyed at @rileypak ......how many you get again?:look: Like 10?

Back