Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I joined the world of Amazon Prime today and it already has me cutting up. I swear free 2 day shipping is like freedom. I ordered a planner earlier today (yep, that addiction is still real) and just now ordered 1 box of Uncle Lee's Bamboo Tea-exotic fruit flavor so I can try it out.

Amazon Prime will have you ordering crazy stuff at all hours of the night and day. Lol.

I joined the world of Amazon Prime today and it already has me cutting up. I swear free 2 day shipping is like freedom. I ordered a planner earlier today (yep, that addiction is still real) and just now ordered 1 box of Uncle Lee's Bamboo Tea-exotic fruit flavor so I can try it out.

Have any of you ladies ever purchased from BornBeautifulBB on etsy? Her shipping seems reasonable and she offers pickup for those in the Atlanta Metro Area. I kinda want to try the Black Castor hair jelly and the kpangnan butter.

OK, let's see. This week I've finished up...

1 jar of ST Knot Butta as a pre-poo. I have a salon sized container left and I won't be repurchasing this.
1 jar of HV Vatika Frosting. I have a half jar left and I can't repurchase because it gives me protein overload.:sad:
1 bottle of ST Knot Sauce as a pre-poo. I have two bottles left - a Knot and a Knot Yo Mama, and I ain't getting no more of it.
1 bottle of QB CTDG. I don't have any more and I don't want any more.
1 bottle of APB Cocoa and somebody else LI. I have a Pumpkin Spice one left; these are not a repurchase.
1 bottle of SSI Avocado. I have 6 bottles left; I will repurchase when I'm down to 2 bottles.

Update
The SSI repair and restore mask is bomb. I left it on for a little over an hour. The rinse out was soft and moist hair. I added the new SSI Sugar peach Con as a rinse out, didn't need to but was curious about it. It took away some of my softness but not much.

I used the SSI CoCo leave in topped with QB CTDG with argan oil on top. My hair feels smooth and soft.

Got a winner!

Last edited:
Back