Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Shay72
I selected to receive them every 26 weeks. You can select how often you want to receive it just like Autoship, and you get a discount & Free Shipping.

I did separate subscriptions for TGIN, Alikay & KBB. KBB will be the only one I keep. I started to do one for Oyin.
@Shay72
Very Surprised they sat M-Day out this year.:eek:

They said they were having a Huge Summer Sale and bringing back a lot of old favs.

They didn't say when that would occur tho'? They should do it for Mem-Day.

I know they will give you the VIP Discount with whatever you decide to buy for Ms. Shay-Shay.:giggle:
Hhhm, I'm thinking I will do a subscription for Oyin and possibly TGIN (if I like it). I would think the Hairveda sale would be Memorial Day (unofficial start of summer) or July 4th. Or they could do it on the first day of summer. I don't know about the VIP discount, I never heard back from them.

@Shay72
I did just buy BoBeam's new DC'er. Her DC'ers are wonderful nice, have you tried any?

I heard back from Jakeala and she said she forgot all about M-Day,:look: but will have a huge sale in 2 weeks.
I haven't tried any of Bobeam's dc's. I do love her poo bars and face masks. I'll add her to the list.
Let me go make my Jakeala list. What I need to do is stop buying planners & journals. It's cutting into my hair money.

@Shay72
I hope I don't have no problems again with these fools.:censored:
I hope not either. I was running hard with her for awhile. I prefer her body products. Matter of fact I just finished up some of her creamy oil and I still have two body scrubs.

I found out BRB is in VA too. I fear I'm looking for excuses to purchase from them. The sale ends today so we will see what I decide to do.

@curlyhersheygirl
Dang!:angry2:

Oh, I read it wrong. You said almost. I thought you said you missed it.

Were you able to get your Custom Request.
@IDareT'sHair
She told me to just order it and she would upgrade it to 16oz.
The problem was she doesn't answer messages after Thursday so it wasn't until Sunday morning that I was able to get everything sorted. It was a mess. If it was any other vendor I would have KIM

Back