Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Starting to open up this past week's packages.
I love companies that give samples! I love companies that actually read comments entered on orders and accommodate them. When I ordered my Shea Terra, I was torn between two oils for my face. I ordered one and left a comment requesting the other as a sample if they had it.
The first thing I see when I open the box? The sample I requested :clap:

@rileypak

Nice! Great CS:up:

I might be done.....I may hit up CM for some DB Pumpkin Seed Conditioner. I will be getting some SSI and NG in the near future. And some Oyin and possibly some Camille Rose.
@Shay72
You got me thinking about Mem-Day Sales. I was so focused on M-Day, I forgot all about Mem-Day Sales.

OT: The reason I'm abbreviating, is I hate when it posts links to stuff. So, to avoid that, I try to work around that.

Yeah I'm going to wait when CM has free shipping cause I'm not about that high arse shipping life. I might open up my packages later. Still itching to buy something though :look:

@flyygirlll2
I couldn't beweave it cost Three dollars & some change to ship that 16oz DB, but $9 to ship that Liter of Elucence.

I just opened my last package. And you are not alone. I can see myself making another purchase.

Today was my friend's graduation. After her graduation we went out to eat and ran into Naptural85! She was with her husband and daughter. We were talking to her about hair stuff, she was so sweet and down to earth. We took pics with her. When they were leaving, her daughter even said bye to us with her cute little self.

Today was my friend's graduation. After her graduation we went out to eat and ran into Naptural85! She was with her husband and daughter. We were talking to her about hair stuff, she was so sweet and down to earth. We took pics with her. When they were leaving, her daughter even said bye to us with her cute little self.

@flyygirlll2
Awwww! WOW! Cute Story. She have any good tips?

Back